I knew it

Dadraftnick

If you go to profootballtalk.com, you will see what I have been saying for a long time,the guys at PFT are in love with the poeple that have yellow streaks down their back and helments.

This is not a News Flash,it just confirms what I have been saying that I suspected from the slant that they put out.

There was a bunch of pictures of Steelers on the site that actually showed their faces(at camp).

Needless to say, it was hard to use the scroll button and vomit at the same time.

I had to e-mail them and call them on it(which I invite you to do ,if so inclined),as they slanted news in favor of the Steelers on quite a few stories at the same time going after the Bengals at every chance they get (and often going a little overboard).

You had to know it (that they were in the tank for the Steelers)when they didn't use their site to to demand an investigation of the bought off reffs at the Super bowl.

I guess you cant blame them,as much as the Bengals have embarassed the Steelers in recent years.

If you go to profootballtalk.com, you will see what I have been saying for a long time,the guys at PFT are in love with the poeple that have yellow streaks down their back and helments.

This is not a News Flash,it just confirms what I have been saying that I suspected from the slant that they put out.

There was a bunch of pictures of Steelers on the site that actually showed their faces(at camp).

Needless to say, it was hard to use the scroll button and vomit at the same time.

I had to e-mail them and call them on it(which I invite you to do ,if so inclined),as they slanted news in favor of the Steelers on quite a few stories at the same time going after the Bengals at every chance they get (and often going a little overboard).

You had to know it (that they were in the tank for the Steelers)when they didn't use their site to to demand an investigation of the bought off reffs at the Super bowl.

I guess you cant blame them,as much as the Bengals have embarassed the Steelers in recent years.

Good investigative reporting. Now go back a few weeks when he did a similar report at Ravens camp.

Good investigative reporting. Now go back a few weeks when he did a similar report at Ravens camp.

Florio is that you?

Wow you are all about defending the fuc*sticks at PFT aren't you? Geez you're a pro at sucking off those assclowns over there. I just knew you would be the first to respond to this. When are you going to admit that their website is Stiller slanted? Or maybe you'll just come back with something witty like "Do you even read the website" or some other lame sh*t like that. Quit making retarded posts when you know what's really going on. It's getting lame homeboy.

Another Indiana resident huh? Well, I've lived here for several years. The Colts fans aren't nearly as bad as Steeler fans... but you will find yourself annoyed by their arrogance. They just assume they are the best team in the NFL, and that 2nd place isn't all that close.

They give the Bengals more props than they do a lot of other teams... so I'm okay with it, but I get tired of the Manning worship around here.

What part of Indiana did you move to?

NW Indiana - Chicago metro area (central time, baby, football starts at noon!). Haven't met any Stooler fans yet, only a few Colts backers. As I'm less than an hour drive time from UFO Fi...err...Soldier Field, you can guess the focus of attention here: da Bearz.

We are the SB champs!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I guess you cant blame them, as much as the Bengals have embarassed the Steelers in recent years

Huh??? I guess we have lived thru different years:

L, 0-15

L, 28-48

L, 7-16

W, 26-23 (OT)

L, 7-34

L, 21-29

L, 10-17

W, 24-20

L, 17-28

L, 14-19

L, 13-27

W, 38-31

L, 17-34

That's 3-10 vs the Steelers since 2000. Average score is 26-14.

I'll say this - PFT is what it is. A tabloid rag that tries to scoop other reliable news sites to try and get some traffic. If you didnt notice they announced Brett Favre's retirement the other day, total speculation because he announced a news conference. They failed to research the fact that it was is a weekly thing for him.

Occassionaly they are right with a good scoop, like the Thurman suspension, mostly they are wrong. They bash all teams and players, especially ones who give them a reason to be bashed - ie Thurman and Henry. They also bash Holmes for his arrest and Roethlisberger for his bike wreck.

My opinion - too much time spent discussing PFT - which is exactly what Florior wants... He's winning!!!