New logo to be unveiled Monday at press conference

JonFnKitna

3/19/2004 -

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE; FRI., MARCH 19, 2004

FROM CINCINNATI BENGALS PUBLIC RELATIONS

NEW BENGALS LOGO TO BE FEATURED

AS LEWIS, PALMER MEET MEDIA

Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis and quarterback Carson Palmer will be available to the media at 11 a.m. on Monday, March 22, in the news conference room at Paul Brown Stadium.

Lewis will discuss that day’s opening of the team’s voluntary offseason workout program, and he will also unveil a new Bengals logo for 2004. Lewis and Palmer will model official team apparel with the new logo, and details will be available on how fans may order the new merchandise.

Palmer’s availability will be his first in Cincinnati this offseason. He was named by Lewis on March 1 as the team’s No.1 QB entering the 2004 season.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

I like the old logos...

I guess they have to capitalize on the sales of Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson gear by making pre-2004 stuff out-of-date (ala the Falcons, Nuggets, Cavaliers, Rams, etc.).

Man, I like the logo too....I bought a new orange and black bengals jacket, it looks like a baseball satin with a big ass bengal growling on the back of it....before the season started.....Argh :angry:

I like the old logos...

I guess they have to capitalize on the sales of Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson gear by making pre-2004 stuff out-of-date (ala the Falcons, Nuggets, Cavaliers, Rams, etc.).

Man, I like the logo too....I bought a new orange and black bengals jacket, it looks like a baseball satin with a big ass bengal growling on the back of it....before the season started.....Argh :angry:

Bought my leather Bengals jacket about 4 years ago. It's broke in perfect and still looks as good as new. In short, I don't give a rats ass what the new logo is I'm keeping my leather and I'll keep on wearing it too.

Retro is cool. Plus that I'm an old guy ...... it's appropriate that I'd have an old jacket. Guess jersey too now that I think of it. That's OK too. Everybody'll be able to tell me from the " wagon jumpers " with their brand new stuff. B)

along with a new logo, i think we need to take that "who dey"; what ever the hell it is; take it out and put it out of it's misery. that's gota be one of the worse mascotts i've ever seen. times a changin' and please change that sorry ass mascott and that also sorry ass phrase of "who dey who dey who dey say gona beat them bengals." no wonder people think kentucky is backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:B):P

Bought my leather Bengals jacket about 4 years ago. It's broke in perfect and still looks as good as new. In short, I don't give a rats ass what the new logo is I'm keeping my leather and I'll keep on wearing it too.

Retro is cool. Plus that I'm an old guy ...... it's appropriate that I'd have an old jacket. Guess jersey too now that I think of it. That's OK too. Everybody'll be able to tell me from the " wagon jumpers " with their brand new stuff. B)

Yeah, you're definitely right....but I'm still buying a new jersey though....good thing I didnt grab a Dillon....I think I might get Chad Johnson....yeah.....

times a changin' and please change that sorry ass mascott and that also sorry ass phrase of "who dey who dey who dey say gona beat them bengals." no wonder people think kentucky is backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:B):P

What does Kentucky have to do with Who Dey? Because it neighbors Cincinnati Ohio? :blink:

nice thread BILLY BIAS. the who dey chant and masscot are two things that go back in time to a losing era+. it's time for a complete over haul. we have the most assanine masscot and lame cheer any where. if you think people around the country have laughed at our below average play, imagine their thoughts about our masscot and that cheer. must of struck a nerve hey.

Speaking of new mascots, I'm still thinking of the Cheerleaders routines with our proposed "new mascot" TP, for those of you posting over the past few days. HMMMMMMM.......... :wub:

Oh yeah, WHODEY !!!

TP! TP! TP! :lol:

(Either that or a tiger taking a dump on Al Davis!)

nice thread BILLY BIAS. the who dey chant and masscot are two things that go back in time to a losing era+. it's time for a complete over haul. we have the most assanine masscot and lame cheer any where. if you think people around the country have laughed at our below average play, imagine their thoughts about our masscot and that cheer. must of struck a nerve hey.

A lame mascot? Ill have you know Ive taken pictures with Who-Dey, and hes a very nice tiger....True I thought he'd eat me, or at least maim me, but I guess he didnt like dark meat.... :lol::D:lol: