Another Bengals only mock

Stripes

Round 1 - Antonio Cromartie (CB, Florida State) - Bengals take a chance on the most talented corner in the draft.

Round 2 - John McCargo (DT, North Carolina State) - Excellent penetrator who has been moving up the boards. I've heard that some teams rank him behind only Ngata and Bunkley at DT.

Round 3 - Joe Klopfenstein (TE, Colorado) - Solid receiving threat who's stock I expect to fall more than expected due to questions surrounding his college production.

Round 4 - Darryl Tapp (DE, Virginia Tech) - Excellent prospect at end. Some have him in higher rounds, but a poor 40 time may keep him lower.

Round 5 - Anwar Phillips (CB, Penn State) - Solid cornerbacking prospect, could add further depth and play special teams.

Round 6 - Jimmy Martin (OT, Virginia Tech) - More depth on the offensive line. Yawn.

Round 7A - Jaxson Appel (S, Texas A&M) - More special teams, yippee.

Round 7B - Josh Betts (QB, Miami of Ohio) - Any questions, see TJJackson. :D

I love the pick, but I have my doubts that Anwar Phillips will far that far. If he does, I'm all for it.

If this mock happened, I would be ecstatic. (sp?)

Got to pick a S sooner...no later than r4

I would hope so as well... Still, I doubt the Bengals will be able to fill every need perfectly, and given the players who will be gone or available, one of our positions of need might be ignored like TE and S were last year.