New Kid In Town

The Coach

Hey All,

I just found this site, and I am looking foward to talking Bengals with you all.

A little bit about me...

I am still in High School, I am on the Springboro Panthers. I cannot play football due to a medical condition called Cerebral Palsy, so I kind of help coach the team (hence the name). I would like to become a coach after I attend college at THE Ohio State University.

Anyways, enough of me rambling on.... I hope to have a fantastic stay at this board.

The Key is pacing yourself. Don't get too hasty posting, or you'll look like you don't go to class at Wright State University or something....

Welcome aboard bro.

The Key is pacing yourself. Don't get too hasty posting, or you'll look like you don't go to class at Wright State University or something....

Welcome aboard bro.

Nice pot shot. :lmao:

I might miss my fair share of class, but I still pass! I apparently rhyme as well.

Hey All,

I just found this site, and I am looking foward to talking Bengals with you all.

A little bit about me...

I am still in High School, I am on the Springboro Panthers. I cannot play football due to a medical condition called Cerebral Palsy, so I kind of help coach the team (hence the name). I would like to become a coach after I attend college at THE Ohio State University.

Anyways, enough of me rambling on.... I hope to have a fantastic stay at this board.

Welcome to the Boards Coach..Im not to far from you .. Just out in Middletown..Well have fun.. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey All,

A little bit about me...

Welcome "Coach!" May you have as much luck as Marvin Lewis did! In the meantime, keep those sites set on OSU!