hey guys

omahacolt

Hey, nice to have you back ohama.

I would love for the Bengals to draft Brodrick Bunkley, but it appears that he won't be there when we pick. I would like to see us go after a corner like Jimmy Williams, if he falls, or maybe a guy like Antonio Cromartie.

any news on who the bengals are looking at draft wise

Last I heard Omaha, the Bengals front office doesn't trust us with such sensitive information. Now if it's rumors or folks opinions you want, then check out our spankin' new Mock Draft subForum!

also where do you guys think the bengals should go?
I say we go bowling with Carson Palmer in Vegas. He may still be there hanging out with some of his old USC homies!

So...what are the Colt's going to do at the RB spot with James going to Arizona? :blink:

Hey, nice to have you back ohama.

I would love for the Bengals to draft Brodrick Bunkley, but it appears that he won't be there when we pick. I would like to see us go after a corner like Jimmy Williams, if he falls, or maybe a guy like Antonio Cromartie.

bunkley would be a great pick. you may be right though and he would be gone

i wouldnt want the bengals to go after cromartie in the first. the guy only started one college game

any news on who the bengals are looking at draft wise

Last I heard Omaha, the Bengals front office doesn't trust us with such sensitive information. Now if it's rumors or folks opinions you want, then check out our spankin' new Mock Draft subForum!

And don't forget our new Mock Draft Database at:

http://www.bengalszone.com/mockdrafts.php

Currently featuring links to approximately 75 mock drafts here and around the net. I also aggregate the results of all the non-Zone mocks weekly in the "Big Board" thread in our draft section.

(No, I don't have a life. Why do you ask? :lol:)