need help

bengals7833

I think you should come in to "Pomp and Circumstance" just like Macho Man Randy Savage. That would be awsome.

Sorry bro can't help.

I suggest you play "thriller" by Michael Jackson. it would be funny and cool.

But to answer your question, do you need "Fear da Tiger"? if so go to www.i-see-sound.com. Either search for Bootsy Collins or type the title of the song. Thats were I originally found the song.

Its not pathetic, it would be cool..... but Id still go with "thriller" :sure:

Oh hell... Are you talking about "Fear da Tiger" ?? I didn't know that's what you were talking about. I change my mind then and go with pathetic. That's absolutely the most idiotic song (not to mention annoying) I think I've ever heard. It's an embarrassment to the organization in my opinion. HELLA-WEAK !!!

Anyway, no one listens to what the hell I say, so I wish you luck and have fun !!!

WHODEY !!!

How about going for Dolly Partons (?) D-I-V-O-R-C-E, just for the look on her parents face?

Or the Anti-Nowhere Leagues' rendition of Woman?

:sure:

Hope your days goes with a swing akin to that of a scotsman nether regions.

If you're half as happy as I was with Mrs. Scottish then you'll have a great life together. Me and the little Scottishes send our congratulations and best wishes.

How about going for Dolly Partons (?) D-I-V-O-R-C-E, just for the look on her parents face?

Or the Anti-Nowhere Leagues' rendition of Woman?

:sure:

Hope your days goes with a swing akin to that of a scotsman nether regions.

If you're half as happy as I was with Mrs. Scottish then you'll have a great life together. Me and the little Scottishes send our congratulations and best wishes.

D-I-V-O-R-C-E was sung by Tammy Wynet, Same person who sang Stand By Your Man! :unsure:

Instead of playing "Thiller". play "Beat it" and then duck out the back!!!

Just kidding, congrats and hope you find what you are looking for. And I agree, if your future wife likes this idea you have found yourself a catch. I know my wife would love it as she is a huge Buckeye and Bengals fan!!! We have been married 14 years and it is because we love football! It is a great feeling.

Good luck.

Instead of playing "Thiller". play "Beat it" and then duck out the back!!!

Just kidding, congrats and hope you find what you are looking for. And I agree, if your future wife likes this idea you have found yourself a catch. I know my wife would love it as she is a huge Buckeye and Bengals fan!!! We have been married 14 years and it is because we love football! It is a great feeling.

Good luck.

Or FreeBird by Skynyrd! and then split. I wish someone would have told me that!