Jump to content

volcom69

Members
  • Posts

    26,255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    101

Everything posted by volcom69

  1. lol lol well he has to do something, so people forget how much he can’t tackle.
  2. lol I know I know! When he gives a press conference and tells everyone about Willis and he he tips off the defense, that just makes me laugh. Like dude keep that stuff to yourself lol.
  3. lol lol to funny
  4. Battle is the most idiotic player I have ever seen play for the Bengals, thats it I have nothing else to say!
  5. Ok Al Golden is a tool and I really wish he was not coaching for this team! Coddling Battle like he is his love child is getting sickening. We all saw the play buddy Battle flat out sucks we are not stupid! Taking Knight out for a series for Oren Burks so Knight does not get tired, wow interesting thanks AL!
  6. Yes in that game yes I agree I was saying about the first two games. They were averaging like almost 6 ypc, but they would never stick with the run. Even the Pitt game they had some good runs. No I agree this last game was crap which is why they didn’t run I guess. Years past Zac would always find a way to fix it or to scheme different, so will see if he does that again.
  7. According to ESPN stats the Bengals have the number 1 run blocking winning percentage. According to Goodberry they were 13th before that Jags game. They have 3 of the best run blockers according to ESPN. So who the hell knows. I think they just don’t run enough. I understand last week because you couldn’t do anything, but the first two weeks you’re averaging like almost 6 yards a carry, you continue to run.
  8. Before this last game Brown was avg close to like 6 yards a carry, and still they hardly ran it. Not sure what happened this game Jags run defense is good, but we can’t act like the run game has not been there, because it has. Just wish they would stick to it a little bit instead of going away.
  9. Sounds like there is no chance in them benching Battle. Someone tell me why they have such a love affair with this guy. He has a worse missed tackle percentage than Geno Stone! Why do this coaching staff alwsys have issues with benching players that are not pulling there weight!
  10. Go Listen to Pitcher talk about the offense, he gets it! Now explain to me again why he does not call plays?
  11. Coaches just need to sit Joe down and tell him, look your still going to get your throws, but adding a run game will make things so much easier for you. It will add so much to this offense, and maybe play action will actually work. Find it funny how they figured it out last season, and somehow this season they have forgotten. Figure this shit out Zac!
  12. Thing is last year they sucked at running the ball, then at some point when back to the drawing board, and started figuring out the run game. They all of a sudden become one the best running teams last season. Thought for sure thsts what they were going to do this season, so far it is not. So go back and figure that shit out, and they will be fine.
  13. Burrow will be fine, not worried about him at all. What needs to happen is go back and find your running game you had at the end of last season! Throw out play action for now it’s not working, hell your getting sacked on it!
  14. Bengals need to bench Battle ASAP! Cook and Dugger or even PJ and Cook is better. Some reason Battle is Goldens long lost lover though! Despite the two turnovers, which one Burrows arm was hit, the other Tinsley stopped moving, I think Burrow did pretty darn good with nobody at WR. Well I guess he had Tee, but still was finding other guys. Think maybe it’s time to scrape the whole play action pass shit, it’s not working very well and especially when you can’t run the ball. Time for something new Zac!
  15. Need to see the injury report on this game. Go back to the drawing board this week with this offense, find ways to help Burrow out, make it easy out there for the guy. Everything seems to hard right now, sure they move the ball and move it pretty good, but it just looks so hard to do. It’s usually about this time Zac and Joe figure shit out, so might as well start now. They have started 2-2 before, it’s not like they are terrible, just go back to the drawing board.
  16. Think it’s time for the offense to go back to the drawing board. They are lacking for sure, making things hard, even the easy stuff looks hard right now. Zac and company have done this before, if fact it seems like almost every year they do this. The offense struggles through the first few weeks and they change things up, and usually it really helps. Will they do that this time? The defense while I want better, has not been terrible, and has given the offense the ball back to win games. The last few seasons thats all we asked for from them and they are doing that. I’m not ready to write the season off just yet, I mean my hopes are slipping which really sucks. Don’t have crazy amount trust with Zac at the helm, but we have seen Joe and Zac fix this offense before. We saw last season a run game which was horrific, turn it around and was one of the best in the league at the end of the year. It’s time to get back to that, time to draw up something new befofe it’s to late.
  17. Last season the bengals went back to the drawing board and figured out how to run the ball better, and they sure did. That needs to happen now, get everyone together go back in and figure that out. I know Burrow will hate it, but in the end I really think it will help them down the road. As much as I bash the defense, other then there missed tackles, and some plays that guys were not in the right spot, they held a really good Jags offense to 22 points. If you would have told me that I would have said the Bengals would have won. Time for the offense to put this shit together! Burrow talks the talk time to put that out there.
  18. When Cook and Dugger are both healthy I would love to see those two on the field at the same time. Not sure Golden will go for that as he is having some love affair with Battle.
  19. Zac Taylor 6-52 when trailing at the end of the 3rd quarter! Joe Burrow 1-35 when trailing with less then 8 min left In the game. Yea Zac is only a good coach when things are going his way. When something happens or goes wrong, Zac has no idea how to fix it. Really think this team is talented and can keep up with any team, even win a Superbowl, if they had a coaching staff that could do. Clearly Zac is not that guy and probably should have moved on in like 2023! Have to be perfect to win here I guess.
  20. Chase Brown 9 carries 10 yards, really! O-line what the hell is that? A game where Burrow was not at his best, Chase goes out Higgins going down late, you need to find a way to run the ball. I am happy though they found something in Myers, and Tinsley was not bad for just coming back.
  21. Almost, should be the Cincinnati Almosts, because every week we say almost had them. Only if the bengals could have tackled better! Only if Burrow doesnt suck! I mean this shit is getting old. They spent so much money this offseason on some really good guys, but they didn’t fix the biggest problem from last year, they couldn’t tackle. Once again they still can’t. I don’t get it, they learned to tackle at a young age, but apparently they now forget how. They are now 2-2 and sure there season is far from over, they can go on a huge win streak. At this point forward though how much faith should I really have with this team. I’m just getting annoyed anymore. Other years I expected this. This year with the trade and all they did to improve, I thought it would be different, but I guess fool me.
  22. Burrow once again has a chance to win the game and fails to do so! Had a wide open Gesiki and missed him completely which was awful! Terrible INTs all game! Screw this defense can’t tackle when it matters at all. Play soft all day! Gives them 12 foot cushion to complete easy plays Coaches are worthless, give them everything they need to win, and can’t even get guys to tackle correctly. Screw them and could care less if they are back next week!
  23. Difference is Jags tackle when it matters Bengals Whiff when it matters Screw this team!
  24. Gesiki was open bad pass Burrow
  25. Geez terrible no call
×
×
  • Create New...