Where are the non-believers?

combatbengal

When we beat the Browns last week, all I heard was that we didn't beat a good team. The way our def played was a fluke. This week we beat the Ravens. Our def picked up where they left off at Cleveland. My opinion, we will win the rest of the games and get into the playoffs. The off is clicking, the def is getting better, and we still don't have all of our starters in there. Who's next? Oh year, the Raiders. Who plays for the Raiders? Moss? Moss who? What has he done lately?

Well the Raiders got Jack and #hit, and Jack left town. I think you double cover Moss all game and blitz constantly. You know Palmer and crew are going to want to test the #1 passing D, so I see a lot of early scores for the Bengals. I think our D will once again play well and hold them to single digits if not shutout.

Well the Raiders got Jack and #hit, and Jack left town. I think you double cover Moss all game and blitz constantly. You know Palmer and crew are going to want to test the #1 passing D, so I see a lot of early scores for the Bengals. I think our D will once again play well and hold them to single digits if not shutout.

Nice Army of Darkness reference.

Moss hasn't done anything all year, so there is no need to double cover him. He has done so little this year that I think Tory James could shut him down.

It's interesting, I was about to mention that we don't even need a game plan, but the Raiders have been playing better - if not winning - lately. I agree with you, taking chances isn't necessary, I think that's the only way they score much if at all.

My only real fear is a letdown game after the big Balt win, that's up to Marvin.

It's interesting, I was about to mention that we don't even need a game plan, but the Raiders have been playing better - if not winning - lately. I agree with you, taking chances isn't necessary, I think that's the only way they score much if at all.

My only real fear is a letdown game after the big Balt win, that's up to Marvin.

If the Bengals were, say, 9-3, then I would agree that they might overlook the Raiders. However, they are 7-5 and know they pretty much have to win-out to make they playoffs, so I am not at all concerned about them taking Oakland lightly. I Guarantee Marvin, Carson, TJ, Willie, and Chad will not look-past Oakland. Marvin is very demanding, Carson is a natural born leader, Willie is the veteran who's seen the bad times, Chad plays with a lot of passion and fire,TJ has gone on record saying that they need to win-out to make it, how good of a team they are and he's a competitor. This isnt the Bengals of the 90's so a "letdown game" with them knowing they NEED these so-called "easy ones" isnt going to happen.

In most cases, I would share your concern about this game, but not with this Coach, not with these players, and most of all, not with the position they are in......