I am happy for the bus >_<

Kazkal

I can root for the bus. he is a great guy just because a freak accident happens you cant hate on the team. you can hate on the team for having cry baby fans though

Cool. Another reason to hate Pittsburgh. Thanks dude!

Eff the Steelers, their fans, and the organization as a whole.

Man the hate is going to overflow soon. I might have to go kick my wife's dumbass cat.

Eff the Steelers, their fans, and the organization as a whole.

Man the hate is going to overflow soon. I might have to go kick my wife's dumbass cat.

Maybe you should kick your own dumbass for all the spew that's coming out of your mouth. IT'S JUST A EFFING GAME. Oh, and who are the crybaby fans now? I see all the classy ones have gone south for the winter and all that's left on here are the "conspiricy theory" fans and crybabies.

I will say a few things and be done with this one...

I HATE THE F**KING STEELERS, but they have one hell of a defense that has played outstanding football. I would hate for the Steelers to win the SB, but seeing Bettis get a ring wouldn't bother me. I would love to see the Seahawks win in their first SB appearance and see Cowher cry like a little girl (or Ward)... Remember after the Bengals win in Pittsburgh, the P-Burgh fans calling for Cowher's head ?? Quite the change of pace... I just hate the Steelers fans and their organization more and more everyday... Yes, I think it was a cheap shot and will never be convinced otherwise, I can act upset to, so don't get it twisted. Go Seahawks !!!

WHODEY !!!

How anyone could hate Hines Ward is beyond me. The guy single-handedly redefined the WR position as we know it and plays with a smile on his face all the time. When he gets tagged hard, he congratulates the guy who did it.

Hell, I hate the Bengals more than anything but I have to like certain guys on the team just because they're hard not to like.

There's really no reason to be happy for any Steelers until they win the game, which they very well may not do. Bettis is a good guy, I just hate seeing him stamping into the orange and black endzone so frequently. Hines Ward annoys the hell out of me, so I don't care what happens with him in that game, aside from injury. I love what he does on the field, but he's just bothersome off of it. Roethlisberger is a haughty prick, and is immature, at least as far I have seen. He doesn't seem deserving of a Superbowl ring, though he has improved some if recent games are any indication. Cowher is a good guy, and has been winning for a long time with Steelers fans crapping all over him anyways. I wouldn't mind seeing him finally win it all. Joey Porter is a complete a** monkey, and I'll probably puke after hearing him credit himself for the win if they do win.

There's really no reason to be happy for any Steelers until they win the game, which they very well may not do. Bettis is a good guy, I just hate seeing him stamping into the orange and black endzone so frequently. Hines Ward annoys the hell out of me, so I don't care what happens with him in that game, aside from injury. I love what he does on the field, but he's just bothersome off of it. Roethlisberger is a haughty prick, and is immature, at least as far I have seen. He doesn't seem deserving of a Superbowl ring, though he has improved some if recent games are any indication. Cowher is a good guy, and has been winning for a long time with Steelers fans crapping all over him anyways. I wouldn't mind seeing him finally win it all. Joey Porter is a complete a** monkey, and I'll probably puke after hearing him credit himself for the win if they do win.

I hereby revoke your Voice of Reason status. Roethlisberger may be immature off the field at times, but look at his progression on the field.

Oh, and your sig needs updating. BillyBroome's is causing me to lose sleep, I can't concentrate. I know you don't care about my feelings, but think of the others on this board.

Roethlisberger may be immature off the field at times, but look at his progression on the field.

Never denied that. He looked like Montana out there against the Broncos. :puke:

Oh, and your sig needs updating. BillyBroome's is causing me to lose sleep, I can't concentrate. I know you don't care about my feelings, but think of the others on this board.

My sig is more to give me something to look at when I post. Billy has his place here already as a supplier of great quantities of boobage. I'll leave him to his work!

How anyone could hate Hines Ward is beyond me. The guy single-handedly redefined the WR position as we know it and plays with a smile on his face all the time. When he gets tagged hard, he congratulates the guy who did it.

Hell, I hate the Bengals more than anything but I have to like certain guys on the team just because they're hard not to like.

Color me as one that can't stand Ward and that phony a$$ smile of his. Steeler or not, I do like the Bus and, believe it or not, Cowher. I remember a game where Coslett and the Bengals were beating the Steelers and had a chance to rub it in with a late touchdown. Coslett chose to take a knee, rather than score a touchdown. Well, in true Bengal fashion (back then) they screwed that up and Pittsburgh had a chance to actually get back into the game, but Cowher chose to run the ball to end the game, rather than penalize the Bengals for taking a knee. If I remember correctly, Steeler fans wanted him hung from a bridge after that one.

Hines Ward didnt do anything for the WR pos. dude. He didnt re-define it, and that is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Not too many WRs take as much pride in their blocking and in knocking DBs on their asses. And I can't think of one who had such an attitude about the position before Hines re-defined it. He's not in the "I'll just streak down the sidelines/run an out pattern/never go over the middle/I don't like blocking/oops I dropped the ball" mold like some WRs in the league **cough** Chad J. **cough**.

Oh, and your sig needs updating. BillyBroome's is causing me to lose sleep, I can't concentrate.

It is? Please feel free to forward it directly to any Steeler players you know! :yes:

If those things are real, that is the most incredible body I've ever seen. A bit of a butter face though.