Chad's new TD celebration

NYBengalfan

On the way home from practice yesterday Chad said in an interview today that he hit a deer. He says he kept him in his garage all bandaged up. He says it will be apart of his celebration on saturday. " I might get suspended for the last game, but it will be well worth it".

WHAT COULD BE NEXT????????????????????????

He describes it better at Bengals.com ....... here it is!

DEER CHAD: Forget Terrell Owens. Chad Johnson sounded like Muhammad Ali himself Tuesday when he vowed to have “the best celebration of all time” in Saturday’s Christmas Eve game. And, like Ali, he went over the edge but had the media laughing and wondering at the same time. He said he could get suspended for the last game, "but it's worth it."

Asked what he’ll do, Johnson says he’s got Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in his garage after he hit a deer with a rental car.

“I’m going to get in trouble. With the NFL. The humane society. Everybody,” Johnson said. “I’ve got a deer for real. You think I’m playing. Look at my face. I’m not even smiling.

“Not my fault. He ran in the road.”

Johnson reported the deer is limping but, "He's OK."

Johnson did get run over by the Buffalo secondary 366 days ago in the Bills’ 33-17 victory at Paul Brown Stadium. He had the worst game of the current 58-game skein he has caught at least two balls with just 10 yards on two catches.

“I got tired. There were some physical things that I was playing with. I’m 100 percent this year,” said Johnson, whose 84 catches and 1,260 yards lead the AFC.

Johnson, the leading vote-getter for fans, figures to be named to the AFC Pro Bowl team Wednesday for the third straight year.

“I want to thank everyone that voted for me,” he said. “I told you this year would be an entertaining year and I think I held up my bargain.”

By the way, Johnson said last Sunday's non-celebration was the celeration.

"That was the idea," he said.

I think I nailed what the now infamous non-celebration celebration might look like so lets see how I do when asked to guess what Chad's version of Reindeer games might involve.

1 - Score Touchdown

2 - Pull out red clown nose hidden in pants

3 - Place brightly colored fake nose on face

4 - Raise hands to head with palms forward and fingers extended ( Simulated antler rack)

5 - Shuffle feet as if pawing the ground

6 - Pretend to dodge shotgun blast fired by nearby TJ

that would be solid but it would cost TJ about 10000 dollars in fines, you cant do a team celebration, that is why Henry got fined for raising his hands after Chad putted the ball.

These fines about group celebrations are bulls**t. Some of the best celebrations are done in groups, the 80's was the "Fun Bunch" with the Redskins, Ickey's shuffle on the sideline during the AFCCG in 89 and the "bob 'n weave" of the 99 St. Louis Rams.

This is now a front page story on Yahoo - and it's sad to read all of the vile, racist remarks about him - I would just avoid it if i were any of you.

Pardon me? I don't see anything racist at all in the article I read.

Yeah there is nothing bad or racist remarks in the article, but at the end of the article there is a link that takes you to a discussion board on the article. I believe that is what he means by all the vile, racist remarks about him because the message board is covered with them.

Call me old fashion but I am getting tired of all of the celebrations. Sometimes I just wish he would hand the ball to the ref and act like he has been there before, like he did against the Lions. This was all fun at first but for me it is getting kinda old. Just my opinion though.

I don't think this will happen every year, but his "Season of Celebrations" is very fitting to this first playoff year for the Bengals in 15 years. I don't understand why people don't want him doing the celebrations. He makes fun of no one, offends no one, and makes everyone laugh, even the fans of other teams. I can't wait to see what he does on Saturday.

Tedious. CJ's celebrations, the ever-present threads about the celebrations, and the national obsession over the celebrations. All tedious. It has long since gotten old, and continues to shadow what an outstanding receiver CJ is.

Too much shtik, especially now that his play, and his team's play, stands on its own without the need for shenanigans to call attention to the good play.

This is now a front page story on Yahoo - and it's sad to read all of the vile, racist remarks about him - I would just avoid it if i were any of you.

Pardon me? I don't see anything racist at all in the article I read.

Yeah there is nothing bad or racist remarks in the article, but at the end of the article there is a link that takes you to a discussion board on the article. I believe that is what he means by all the vile, racist remarks about him because the message board is covered with them.

Thanks Rizzy - yeah that's what i meant.

On 1st and 10 on ESPN just now, they read someones email that had a guess as to what Chad's celebration is going to be. He said he thinks all the cheerleaders are going to have antlers and when Chad scores a TD, he'll put on a Santa hat and act like he's leading a sled around the sideline. That's pretty funny, but I don't know if the cheerleaders would get into it as much as Chad would haha