Lets go Ravens!

clevelandbengal

1-10-BAL49 (15:00) Direction change after the punt. K.Boller pass to M.Clayton to DEN 36 for 15 yards (D.Foxworth).

1-10-DEN36 (14:27) K.Boller pass to M.Clayton to DEN 29 for 7 yards (D.Foxworth).

2-3-DEN29 (13:54) K.Boller pass to T.Heap to DEN 21 for 8 yards (I.Gold, C.Bailey). FUMBLES (I.Gold), and recovers at DEN 21. T.Heap to DEN 21 for no gain (C.Bailey).

1-10-DEN21 (13:15) K.Boller pass to C.Taylor to DEN 19 for 2 yards (C.Bailey, M.Myers).

2-8-DEN19 (12:35) C.Taylor left tackle to DEN 15 for 4 yards (M.Myers).

3-4-DEN15 (11:52) K.Boller pass to D.Mason to DEN 5 for 10 yards (C.Bailey).

1-5-DEN5 (11:17) C.Taylor up the middle to DEN 2 for 3 yards (N.Ferguson).

2-2-DEN2 (10:44) C.Taylor left tackle to DEN 1 for 1 yard (D.Veal).

3-1-DEN1 (9:59) K.Boller pass incomplete to T.Heap.

4-1-DEN1 (9:54) C.Taylor right tackle to DEN 5 for -4 yards (C.Brown, I.Gold).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kyle Boller is a mega-joke. The Ravens should have and would have won that game if they had a quarterback behind center who was not borderline retarded. If there is a football god, the Ravens will trot that dumbass back out there next year. That would be swell.

Kyle Boller is a mega-joke. The Ravens should have and would have won that game if they had a quarterback behind center who was not borderline retarded. If there is a football god, the Ravens will trot that dumbass back out there next year. That would be swell.

Amen. Akylee Boller has a 62.5 rating this year; Akili Smith was a career 52.8. Please bring that POS back next year.