AMC

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

String them up by their toenails!!

Morons... <_<

B) When I read the topic title, I thought they were talking about You !! :lol:

I doubt that most of these idiots would know how to place a proper order in a chili parlor in the first place ........... dismissed <_<

Morons... <_<

I doubt that most of these idiots would know how to place a proper order in a chili parlor in the first place ........... dismissed <_<

:D:D:D:D:D

They probably have to ask whats on a 3-way. Brainless idiots.

There is only one way I order EVERY TIME I hit the chili joint: 4-way with onions, 2 cheese coneys with mustard and onions and a large Dr. Pepper"

5 seconds-order done!

That's what I thought! I came speed clicking in here with my hackles all up to see who was hating on my fellow mod Skyline, and it's about some chump who don't like chili. Good. More for us!

skylinelogo.gif

And for you folks like me who don't live around Cincy no more: Virtual Cincy

I think anybody who lives in cincinnati is more then capable or atleast should be in placing their orders at skyline in a matter of 5 seconds. 1 cheese coneys plain, chili cheese fries, with a large mountain dew

Morons... <_<

There is only one way I order EVERY TIME I hit the chili joint: 4-way with onions, 2 cheese coneys with mustard and onions and a large Dr. Pepper"

5 seconds-order done!

I have 2 variations:

Deluxe Burrito and 2 plain chili-cheese sandwhiches.

or

Regular 3 Way and 2 plain chili-cheese sandwhiches.

w/ root beer.

eat.gif

Morons... <_<

5 seconds-order done!

man your order is dead on mine :-D

Morons... <_<

5 seconds-order done!

Right on brother...there is actually a skyline IN TAMPA!!!!!!! its on clearwater beach...only a 30 minute drive from my place....

makes a cincy boy feel right at home!

Morons... <_<

5 seconds-order done!

Right on brother...there is actually a skyline IN TAMPA!!!!!!! its on clearwater beach...only a 30 minute drive from my place....

no kidding? an actual cincy skyline? i had no idea they were outside the local area. seems like a lot of people from out of town really dig skyline...

Morons... <_<

5 seconds-order done!

no kidding? an actual cincy skyline? i had no idea they were outside the local area. seems like a lot of people from out of town really dig skyline...

There are actually two of them (that I know of), one on the beach and one on US 19 north of clearwater......you go in and there is bengal, reds and bearcat stuff all over....i spend alot of time there....tastes just like the real thing...

TN could use a skyline...i lived in Johnson City and there was quite a market for cincy chili....the ones in tampa make a killing from people from cincy and locals who dig the chili...

every time I go to the skyline in tampa I wear the bengal gear! Of course its all Bucs down hear but they can't say a word!

You would be surprised how many people drive up from Tennessee to my parents' Skyline, and beg them to open one down there.

Your parents own a skyline?

I would never, ever, move out. :o

I prefer to order 5 cheese coneys with everything. Usually drink water with them, I am on a diet afterall :lol:

You would be surprised how many people drive up from Tennessee to my parents' Skyline, and beg them to open one down there.

I prefer to order 5 cheese coneys with everything. Usually drink water with them, I am on a diet afterall :lol:

lmao!

Well i am in jackson tennessee, kinda s**tty place for certain stuff, to far west for white castle to far south for Frisches got Shoneys..

For a while there was a mini-Gold Star in Newark International Airport; there was a bar all the way down at the farthest gates of terminal C that had Gold Star chili. They only did coneys, no spaghetti for the 'ways, but any time I had to travel I would get there like 5 hours early and just sit there and eat Coneys and drink beer. But it went away, now the bar has a cheap Irish theme and serves some cruddy excuse for stew. :(

lmao!

Well i am in jackson tennessee, kinda s**tty place for certain stuff, to far west for white castle to far south for Frisches got Shoneys..

Thats funny stripes...you just mentioned the three places i always hit when i come into the hometown----white castle, chili, and frisch's...

What I wouldn't do for a big boy or pork tenderloin sandwich with extra tartar sauce and a big order of onion rings....oh yeah, and some of the awesome frisch's lemonade!!!!!

I can't wait to get up there next month....this thread is driving me crazy!