Divisional Weekend: Bengals @ Oilers

HoosierCat

12 minutes ago, Earendil said:

Exactly! I heard that like "What?!???"

Just tells you he doesn’t actually watch the Bengals. He saw a few highlight catches, sees Henry on the other side and poof, instant bs narrative. Media peddled the same horseshit back in 2005.

I want the Niners to win, so we can slap their asses silly in the SB

And because the whole damned media was treating the Pack like they were SB winners before the playoffs even started. As if they didn't even need to play the games; just crown em. 

7 minutes ago, 101Airborne said:

I want the Niners to win, so we can slap their asses silly in the SB

And because the whole damned media was treating the Pack like they were SB winners before the playoffs even started. As if they didn't even need to play the games; just crown em. 

Yup and yup. The dream of vengeance lives!

Now I have slept and it's all come to a realisation that we fucking beat the Oilers with their 4 best offensive weapons I might add and on to our 3rd AFCCG.

For a young Brit to catch a Bengal's game highlights in 1988 vs the eagles when we went 6-0 on the season to become a fan of that team and to stay a fan through all the pain of the 90's 

now at 49 after a long long wait we are so close to the promise land I can taste it.

I love this board and I love all you guys especially when you are loosing your shit over bad play but we win in the end its awesome.

IT IS US LETS FUCKING DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2