Divisional Weekend: Bengals @ Oilers

HoosierCat

Another thing that concerns me about this game is.... the Titans window is not going to stay open very long considering they are built around a RB vs. a franchise QB.   Sense of urgency has to be high in that building.

They caught the 1 seed in a parity year in the AFC.   The South is not a strong QB division and you have to think that eventually changes. 

Not the sort of thing I would expect a confident organization to be doing...

Cincinnati Bengals fans are probably going to travel pretty well to the team’s divisional-round playoff game against the Tennessee Titans.

It is, after all, a pretty manageable road trip and the team just overcame a 31-year playoff drought. And the Titans want to make sure Bengals fans can’t swarm the stadium on Saturday.

So much so, the Titans have changed their ticket transfer policy just in time for the game.

Brooke Ellenberger, Vice President of Ticketing for the Titans, explained why the rules are getting changed, per Chris Davis of News Channel 5:

“We want Nissan Stadium to be two tone blue. And so by limiting this transfer window, it also limits the number of visiting team fans that we’ll have in the stadium. By limiting that transfer time would limit some of the resale and some of that transfer activity that would happen in advance.”

Under the new rules, tickets can’t be transferred to someone else until 24 hours before kickoff.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2022/01/20/titans-vs-bengals-nfl-playoff-tickets/6590045001/

Regarding the game, who gives a shit?  
I don't care who they play (Henry or someone else), don't care about their motivations, DON'T CARE.

The Bengals need to focus on their game plan and fucking execute it with precision.
If they are on their game and execute, we win this game.  We are the better team.

We Don't Give a Damn for the Whole State of Tennessee !!!

2 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Not the sort of thing I would expect a confident organization to be doing...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2022/01/20/titans-vs-bengals-nfl-playoff-tickets/6590045001/

I think that's for show.  If you buy off stub hub or another ticket site it don't matter. 

This really screws over their season ticket holders that may have bought extras hoping to make some money to cover some of their season costs.

As a sidenote:  Titans have the worse uniforms since their transition from the Oilers and the Oilers were one of the best, IMO.