2020 Reds

ArmyBengal

Have the Reds been "THAT" bad in recent years that no one talks about them at all ??

In regards to an offseason, when was the last time the Reds have been so active and in an apparent mode of "WIN NOW" ??
It's been exciting to this point with all the talent they have brought into the organization.

It should be a fun season and without even seeing them take the field, I can tell you I will be visiting GABP more this coming season !!!

GO REDS !!!

• 5 months later...

And how exactly does that shit happen ??

I mean seriously.  How do you manage averaging better than 12 K's a game and keep losing ??
Stupid bullpen !!  That and why pull a pitcher after 6 when he's struck out that many and dominating ??
It's not his pitch count is getting up there.  In both game 2 and 3 against the Tigers, those starters should have gone 7.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It’s a bizarre offensive explosion to start the season, largely driven by Naquin. So sure: gloat.

I don’t trust this roster to maintain anything like this though. Also, Joey Votto needs to be moved down in the order. He’s an all-time great and should be an easy Hall of Famer. But it’s time.

On 4/8/2021 at 7:59 AM, COB said:

You Reds fans better get in here and gloat.  Now is your time.  Kind of tough for me to watch Naquin mash for you guys.  Dude was always ascending in Cleveland, then as soon as it’s time to pay him - goodbye.  

Brandon Phillips had a similar path if I remember right

Naquin looks to have the talent when healthy.  India will probably cool off, but Suarez hasn’t done much yet and is due to hit better along with Votto   Totally I agree with Votto needing moved down in the order.  Seven should be his place I the order, with multiple days off to get Farmer some at bats

On 4/8/2021 at 11:49 AM, Stripes said:

It’s a bizarre offensive explosion to start the season, largely driven by Naquin. So sure: gloat.

I don’t trust this roster to maintain anything like this though. Also, Joey Votto needs to be moved down in the order. He’s an all-time great and should be an easy Hall of Famer. But it’s time.

• 2 weeks later...