Dalton Unbenched

HoosierCat

I think the bigger question will be IF he's shopped by the Bengals.    If that answer is "yes".    Then he's a valuable enough commodity to have teams re-draft their offseason around.

Then take your fringe playoff contenders/wild cards team from the past two years.   That's where you'll find the Dalton market because he'll represent an upgrade that won't cost them a first rounder.

I would think the Colts would be perfect for him. 

1 hour ago, AMPHAR said:

I think the bigger question will be IF he's shopped by the Bengals.    If that answer is "yes".    Then he's a valuable enough commodity to have teams re-draft their offseason around.

Then take your fringe playoff contenders/wild cards team from the past two years.   That's where you'll find the Dalton market because he'll represent an upgrade that won't cost them a first rounder.

I would think the Colts would be perfect for him. 

Re if he’s shopped, yup. It would not surprise me if they just released him. At the very least I would expect any trade to be driven by Dalton’s camp, i.e. if he goes somewhere, it will be somewhere he wants to go.

Foxboro would be an interesting landing spot if the 5,000-year-old man there is really done.

• 3 weeks later...