Re-Education Camps

COB

The Chinese government is putting millions of ethnic Uighurs into re-education camps.  They are brainwashing these people to force them turn away from their past allegiance to Islam.

Has anyone in here heard of such a thing being applied to something like, say, an allegiance to a pro sports franchise.  Like specifically has anyone heard of a residential brainwashing facility designed to erase your allegiance to the Cincinnati Bengals?  As always, asking for a friend.

Not interested. I finally feel like they have a plan - and that plan is to lose. Only thing that explains them starting Finley. Looks like a good plan to me, keep losing. Only thing that will piss me off at this point is if they try and win some meaningless games now when Burrow is in their sights.

2 hours ago, COB said:

The Chinese government is putting millions of ethnic Uighurs into re-education camps.  They are brainwashing these people to force them turn away from their past allegiance to Islam.

Has anyone in here heard of such a thing being applied to something like, say, an allegiance to a pro sports franchise.  Like specifically has anyone heard of a residential brainwashing facility designed to erase your allegiance to the Cincinnati Bengals?  As always, asking for a friend.

I don’t think any camps are needed. The team is doing a fine job wrecking its own fan base just by going out and playing every week.