Where does Rosen land?

cincyhokie

Assuming the Cardinals want to get a pick for this year's draft in return for trading Josh Rosen, where does he go?

Raiders

Dolphins

Broncos

Chargers

Buccaneers

Bengals

I doubt the Bengals do it but they might be able to for a 3rd and one of their 6th round picks.

My bet? The Broncos. If that happens the Bengals would have their chance at Drew Lock. Should be interesting.

The Cardinals lost a lot of leverage by drafting Murray before trading Rosen.  

Now, the few teams that are interested in Rosen know that the Cardinals almost have to trade him.  

Before, they had some leverage, and their trading partners had some first round picks.  

The cards said something like, “we don’t let good players just walk out of here.”  What a load.  Try a massive media scrum over your qb controversy all through camp, and they’ll be giving Rosen away.  

Ok I just read that the Cardinals wanted a first rounder for Rosen, which is reasonable.  But the article also said they didn’t start shopping him until minutes before the draft started.  I can kind of see the strategy, put the pressure on for a quick decision, but it failed.  Should have put him out there a week ago and let teams do their homework.  Or at least let them pull out their scouting reports from last year.

5 hours ago, COB said:

The Cardinals lost a lot of leverage by drafting Murray before trading Rosen.  

Now, the few teams that are interested in Rosen know that the Cardinals almost have to trade him.  

Before, they had some leverage, and their trading partners had some first round picks.  

The cards said something like, “we don’t let good players just walk out of here.”  What a load.  Try a massive media scrum over your qb controversy all through camp, and they’ll be giving Rosen away.  

Which is why should anyone give up much to get him. Rosen has talent and a high ceiling but Brown isn’t a wheeler dealer.