"Official Draft Day(s) Thread"

ArmyBengal

We did need a TE, but not this one and not this early

Hate this pick

H A T E

I guess the one think I dont dislike is that he does appear to be a 3 down TE, rather than just a blocker or a receiver....so there's that

If the third rounder isnt a coverage linebacker, I may just have to demolish all of my media-playing devices

7 minutes ago, cincyhokie said:

You know, the 32nd ranked defense that we haven't seen any additions to in FA or the draft.

Well, we did sign that backup slot corner and a backup DT and re-signed an injured linebacker who may or may not be ready to play by September and who wasnt good when he was healthy

so there's that

3 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

Well, we did sign that backup slot corner and a backup DT and re-signed an injured linebacker who may or may not be ready to play by September and who wasnt good when he was healthy

so there's that

Oh yeah. Who could forget about EB Webb and Wynn? 

*sigh* I stopped reading the draft profile after the first sentence......"Pratt only started one game in three years with the Wolfpack"

I tell you what.....I will bulk up a little, buy some pads and gatorade, and go play LB for the Bengals.  I've only started 1 fewer game than this guy, so I should be fine