Week 8 - Bucs Talk

AMPHAR

4 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

I think some of us have removed the emotional attachment to the team for now, with Marvin being retained.  The defense has been incredibly frustrating and very bad this year, giving up more than 27 points a game.   I still enjoy winning a game, but don't have any false illusions about how good they are (or aren't).  I still love the game.

I agree with you on whole thing you just say, my problem is not on things you say but on some of you guys who come in this forum just to post negative shit after negative shit and nothing else. I know Bengals will not win Superbowl this year but nothing wrong with enjoy the damn game. Bengals will win Superbowl someday, just not this year. I hope some of you guys who is being so damn negative keep on doing that during their Superbowl run.

1 minute ago, Dimster28 said:

hey idiot, it is THEIR, not there, stop use there for thousand time instead of their like it supposed to be.

You didn't capitalize the first word of your sentence.  I am outraged that you didn't capitalize the first word of your sentence.  Also, please address your comma splicing issue and ensure you incorporate semi-colons correctly as applicable.

Second half of the season (and my immediate gut prediction):

vs. Saints - L
@ Ravens - L
vs. Browns - W
vs. Broncos - W
@ Chargers - L
vs. Raiders - W
@ Browns - L
@ Steelers - L

That would be 8-8.  They're going to have to sweep Cleveland and win another game as an underdog to earn another Wild Card loss, I think.