Chiefs game flexed to SNF

cincyhokie

4 hours ago, volcom69 said:

Running game hahahaha what's that, they obviously forgot about it during the Steelers game.!Even though Mixon looked good running the ball Lazor chose not to, something I don't understand.

Run the ball keep the clock moving, and you win the game and not give the other QB a chance to get the game winner. Must be hard to understand.

Thats who Lazor is, He did same thing at Dolphins, thats why my brother was happy to see him to go away and laugh at me when Bengals promoted him to OC

I’m actually not convinced this will be a bloodbath.  The Chiefs, while extremely threatening on offense, have been horrific on defense especially without Houston.

I don’t gauge any other game based upon what happens against Pittsburgh, because what happens against Pittsburgh is very much a unique beast.  I’m not picking a Bengals victory in this game, but if they’re hanging in there late I won’t be surprised.

35 minutes ago, Stripes said:

I’m actually not convinced this will be a bloodbath.  The Chiefs, while extremely threatening on offense, have been horrific on defense especially without Houston.

I don’t gauge any other game based upon what happens against Pittsburgh, because what happens against Pittsburgh is very much a unique beast.  I’m not picking a Bengals victory in this game, but if they’re hanging in there late I won’t be surprised.

If the bengals score on every play in there with ya lol :)

Flexing has made it a 01:20am Monday kick-off .....do I book the day off of work and watch the game or do i not bother and save a days annual leave ??

Usually it'd be a no-brainer and I'd watch the game, but after last nights shenanigans and a cameo appearance by the D-line can i really be bothered ?????