Bengals in their stupid off season moves!

combatbengal

Cincinnati Bengals let Sanu go because of what again? Great move Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown. Sanu is now in the NFC Championship, has 52 yards, 5 catches and a touchdown in the 1st half! Um, we could have used his talents in Cincinnati but we somehow let him go in free agency! I told my wife before the season started that we wouldn't make the playoffs because we let our entire WR corp except Green go to other teams!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Bullshit.

Nope. Falcons gave him $32 million including $14 million guaranteed. Honestly he's still massively overpaid in Atlanta, but no one cares when you're winning. But see for yourself, no one was upset.

http://forums.bengalszone.com/topic/25485-2016-bengals-free-agents/?page=8#comment-438844

3 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

You're talking money. I talk quality. He was worth keeping.

Oh, I (and probably most fans) would have loved to have him back. But this isn't a case where the Bengals cheaped out. The Falcons dropped a money bomb on him that everyone thought was nuts. And Boyd is a fine replacement. The real killer loss at WR was Jones. Left them with no speed guy to partner with Green. 

Lol, you can't separate the money.    Unless Sanu challenges 800-900 yards in a season he's not worth the money.

Really neither was Jones.      The Bengals weren't far off in yardage with Green, Eifert, and Gio missing several games.  

You don't have to pay the #2 that much with Dalton and Green playing the way they are.