Thursday Night Games on Twitter This Year

HoosierCat

Ok I just read that CBS and NBC are broadcasting 5 Thursday night games each.  So none of the Thursday night games are exclusively on the NFL Channel this fall.  

Makes a little more sense knowing that.  It was hard to figure Goodell giving away the NFL Network's own property.  I'm sure he kept the right to do this in his contract with the two networks, who he just screwed.  Welcome to the NFL!

1 hour ago, HoosierCat said:

Who's up in arms???

Oh come on!  You know exactly who.   The same person it always is.    The guy in my head that was created by opinions expressed via radio or social media.

My bad.  Poor choice of words.   I focused on "networks getting screwed" and melted it all together with negative opinions about London, twitter, Thursday night football etc.

I wouldn't say I'm up in arms.  I'm definitely in arms, just not up.  I'm sort of marginally not down in arms.  This whole state of being is due to my view of the NFL as a monolithic money vacume that has recognized that their gladiator-ish "sport" is wildly entertaining and that the drunken Romans will blindly pay about anything to get into the Red Zone Coliseum.  Thus the NFL does what most of us would probably do.  Anal financial rape.