Sign in to follow this  
skyline

Spring Training

While I don't really know how I feel about expectations for the season, i'm VERY happy to see baseball getting closer.

I love going down to the ballpark with the family.

I hate to say the season is on one players outcome, because it's not, but if it were, that player would be Hamilton.

What he does in that leadoff spot is going to be huge for the Reds.

Hopefully he has been working on his hitting and bunting.

All Reds fans should be hoping that his short term numbers last year can go for the whole season.

Tribe will dominate the AL Central, meet the Reds in the World Series, and go on to win a 7th game played in Progressive Field in front of thousands of long-suffering tribe fans, including me.

Tribe will dominate the AL Central, meet the Reds in the World Series, and go on to win a 7th game played in Progressive Field in front of thousands of long-suffering tribe fans, including me.

Wow I needed a good laugh today thanks.

Hey Reds fans, the mighty Cleveland Indians will be back this year with a top five starting rotation.  Can't hit worth crap, but we can hope!

Looks like a long season of hoping the kids can make a contribution, but it does look like they might get the experience needed to make a run in a couple of seasons.