Vikings @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A little early today but there is a lot going on not just with this game but others that impact a playoff berth for Cincy.

Looks like the Pats will be missing Tompkins and Solder. Flacco expected to play, we'll see if the knee injury affects his game.

As long as we win today, I'm rooting for the Pats, but will be okay either way.

Like I said, we can't contend and compete year in and year out without beating, (at least splitting) with the Steelers and Ravens!

If we can't beat them at home in 2 weeks with a split, then maybe we don't deserve to be there.

Pete Prisco no likely Jay Gruden...lol..from twitter

Bengals fans should hope Jon Gruden gets a job. Maybe he could take Jay with him.

“@DCremeans: @PriscoCBS you mean the law firm up the middle on every first down isn't brilliant play calling?”Correct

/>https://mobile.twitter.com/PriscoCBS/tweets

Harrison out. Whit, Dunlap, Zeitler active; Zeitler not starting tho.

Full inactive list:

Vikings: CB Xavier Rhodes, QB Josh Freeman, DE Justin Trattou, T Mike Remmers, WR Rodney Smith, DT Chase Baker, RB Matt Asiata

Bengals: CB Terence Newman, RB Rex Burkhead, DT Devon Still, WR Ryan Whalen, LB James Harrison, WR Dane Sanzenbacher, T Dennis Roland

So beat the lowly, terrible Vikings FFS.

I hope the Bengals players aren't taking this attitude ... we thought Cleveland, Miami, Baltimore were lowly and terrible ...banana skins all round !

Keep Andy on the field, control the clock and don't make stupid penalties! Def - just play like you always do! This is a winnable game!! What scares me is if the wrong Bengal team shows up. We seem to always play at the level of who ever comes in to play us. Fingers crossed that we just go out and stomp these guys and don't let up until the final whistle!!

The only truly disconcerting thing to me about recent Bengals play is the slacking pass rush. I see no reason to expect special teams gaffes to become a recurring problem unless Powell is just otherworldly terrible. Granted it will probably be windy again today.

So create a little pressure and we'll be peachy keen.