53 Man Roster as is.

Kazkal

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now we are looking at former Giants LB Boley....

Seriously?!?!? Micheal "pleads guilty to child abuse" Boley? NO MORE REDEMPTION PROJECTS!!!!

Child Abuser or Alcoholics? What's worse? At least Boley doesn't have a dependency problem that affects his play.... like some of the other bengal.gif

Amen. You can beat children all you want! Just don't bring that stuff onto the field and everything will be just fine.

Seriously?!?!? Micheal "pleads guilty to child abuse" Boley? NO MORE REDEMPTION PROJECTS!!!!

Child Abuser or Alcoholics? What's worse? At least Boley doesn't have a dependency problem that affects his play.... like some of the other bengal.gif

Amen. You can beat children all you want! Just don't bring that stuff onto the field and everything will be just fine.

Just saying, Boley can be forgiven. Diseases (like alcoholism) are incurable, especially with enablers all around him (Won't mention name, fill in the _____).

Can't say this helps his case to get a job. Sounds like he might be facing league discipline wherever he may sign.... No thanks, at any rate.

Not to mention his play slipped per all reports...

Just saying, Boley can be forgiven. Diseases are incurable, especially with enablers all around him (Won't mention name, fill in the _____).

Diseases are incurable? Dr. Jonas Saulk will be very sad to hear about that....or would be if he were still alive. As would Dr. Edward Jenner and Alexander Fleming but alas they have passed as well....maybe diseases are only incurable because their aren't more guys like Gizzle...God Bless you Sir!

Just saying, Boley can be forgiven. Diseases are incurable, especially with enablers all around him (Won't mention name, fill in the _____).

Diseases are incurable? Dr. Jonas Saulk will be very sad to hear about that....or would be if he were still alive. As would Dr. Edward Jenner and Alexander Fleming but alas they have passed as well....maybe diseases are only incurable because their aren't more guys like Gizzle...God Bless you Sir!

thank you Wraith. you finished your post before I could finish typing mine all out.

Gizzle is clearly the cure for the diseases common sense and rational thought.

Just saying, Boley can be forgiven. Diseases (like alcoholism) are incurable, especially with enablers all around him (Won't mention name, fill in the _____).

Anywhere you find a group of 20 something men with money you are going to find that sort of thing, I played my first professional gig when I was 16...I can assure you 20 something rock and rollers spend most of their free time getting wasted. I know also that this behavior is rampant in the NBA and WITH EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM. So what is your real beef here? Do we have some guys that like to out at night and get hammered....yes, but that problem is much less extreme than it used to be....say 2005-2006. We have a strong corp of veteren leaders who will police the locker room. Guys like Whitworth, Atkins, Geathers, Green, Dalton, and Leon Hall will force out anyone who doesn't bring their all in practice and in the games. I feel better about the leadership we have on THIS team than I would if I were a Steelers, Ravens, Browns fan right now.

As a former Alcoholic, I would like to inform you that it is not a disease. IT IS A CHOICE. When I decided to change my life I did, without any pills or 12 step programs. I just did it, for myself and my kid. It kind of pisses me off when that lame excuse is used, to cover for someone that doesnt have the will power or the brains to make the correct choice.

As a former Alcoholic, I would like to inform you that it is not a disease. IT IS A CHOICE. When I decided to change my life I did, without any pills or 12 step programs. I just did it, for myself and my kid. It kind of pisses me off when that lame excuse is used, to cover for someone that doesnt have the will power or the brains to make the correct choice.

Congrats on your remission. I hope you never relapse.

Ian Rappaport tweeted today that the Bengals will host former Seattle LB Leroy Hill, who recently had domestic violence charges against him dropped, tomorrow.

Seriously, when the Bengals were looking for new LBs did they accidentally pick up the police blotter and not the waiver wire report or the free agent checklist? Could they possibly consider someone who won't revive seven-year-old jokes about the team?

Ian Rappaport tweeted today that the Bengals will host former Seattle LB Leroy Hill, who recently had domestic violence charges against him dropped, tomorrow.

Seriously, when the Bengals were looking for new LBs did they accidentally pick up the police blotter and not the waiver wire report or the free agent checklist? Could they possibly consider someone who won't revive seven-year-old jokes about the team?

Well I guess least his charges were dropped. I was hoping that Thomas Howard was doing better, really wanted him back just to play the Nickle. I hoping they get an actual LB this week.

There is no remission of a conscience choice. Just because the media has been portraying alcoholism as a disease for years does not make it true. Just like being gay is a lifestyle choice and not a disease, so is alcoholism.

There is no remission of a conscience choice. Just because the media has been portraying alcoholism as a disease for years does not make it true. Just like being gay is a lifestyle choice and not a disease, so is alcoholism.

Your opinion. My opinion is that Rey is sliding and partying too damn much, coaches don't even know it.

Per Reedy, it doesn't look like the Bengals will sign anyone this week.

Just not many good options out there, sadly. Sure wish Howard was healthy.

But, more importantly, I don't think this roster decision is the difference between winning or losing to the Steelers next week. If it is, then we're in a LOT of trouble this year.

I'm still in the line of thought that would like to see Schaffer get his chances.

I think they'd bring him up in a heartbeat if they thought he fit the role that needs to be filled (a.k.a. someone that can cover downfield). They probably think that JK is more of a gap-filler and solid tackler, which we have no shortage of on the 53 man roster.

I'm still in the line of thought that would like to see Schaffer get his chances.

I think they'd bring him up in a heartbeat if they thought he fit the role that needs to be filled (a.k.a. someone that can cover downfield). They probably think that JK is more of a gap-filler and solid tackler, which we have no shortage of on the 53 man roster.

Quit making sense Skyline. :P

Quit making sense Skyline. tongue.gif

My bad.

They won't bring up JK, because he doesn't party enough! MB loves the incurable alcoholics!

Better?

Quit making sense Skyline. tongue.gif

My bad.

They won't bring up JK, because he doesn't party enough! MB loves the incurable alcoholics!

Better?

There you go. Well done.