Who do you want in this weekends games?

Personally I'd like to see Baltimore knock off New England, and Atlanta whip San Francisco. My reasons for hating the 'Niners are obvious, and I find the Patriots just obnoxious.

Probably won't happen though.

Due to my Bengal disorders

I can NEVER root for the 49ers. I hate them. I hate them even MORE that they went back to the old uniforms

I don't want any new QB's to win a Super Bowl - Baltimore Out

I don't want any new teams to win Super bowl because Bengals haven't - Atlanta

That leaves Patriots

i want baltimore vs 49ers for 2 reason

game will be fun to watch harabaugh brothers vs each other. can imagine it is hard on their family to cheer for them lol.

2nd reason i get tired of steelers, colts, patriots as afc champ for last 10 years or something like that, i want something different from afc.

The Patriots are cheating scumbags. I hope their team bus drives off a bridge on the way to the game, and I hope insufferable cable blatherer Tedy Bruschi is felating Bill Bellicheck when it goes over. So Ravens in a beatdown, hopefully.

NFC - I kind of like both those teams. Watching Colin Keapernick throw made me think we'll never go anywhere with Andy at the helm. Then watching him run made me think various sad and envious thoughts. Dude looked otherworldly. Andy looks positively pedestrian by comparison. The Falcons, I'm just happy they finally won a playoff game. Even though I admire both teams, I think the 9ers will win that game.

I'm hoping for, but not expecting, a Ravens win. I'm expecting, but not hoping for, a 9ers win.

Seeing how the Falcons have never won a Superbowl, I guess I have to pull for them.

That's kind of where I am.

I don't hate the Falcons by any stretch, as I do all of the other teams remaining.

The Patriots would be my second want to win it all.

Really though, I don't care as long as it isn't the Ravens.

Seeing how the Falcons have never won a Superbowl, I guess I have to pull for them.

That's kind of where I am.

I don't hate the Falcons by any stretch, as I do all of the other teams remaining.

The Patriots would be my second want to win it all.

Really though, I don't care as long as it isn't the Ravens.

I wouldn't mind the Ravens. AFC North and all. As long as it isn't the Pats or the 'Niners.

I used to feel that way about the AFC North teams, but that hasn't been since it was the AFC Central.

I used to root for the division all the time when it wasn't the Bengals.

Now you just have a bunch of jerk off fans that ruin the stadium experience.

Root for the Steelers, Ravens, or Browns ??

F*CK THEM !!!