Kyle Cook

volcom69

I thought there was a Kyle Cook injured topic somewhere but maybe im wrong. Anyways he was interviewed on bengals.com, and he said hes ready to come back, just waiting for the word now. So im wondering what they will do now. Robinson the last two weeks has played pretty good, so im wondering if they will rush Cook back this year, or what there plan of attack is. I really like Cook, but something about this Robinson that is pretty interesting.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there was a Kyle Cook injured topic somewhere but maybe im wrong. Anyways he was interviewed on bengals.com, and he said hes ready to come back, just waiting for the word now. So im wondering what they will do now. Robinson the last two weeks has played pretty good, so im wondering if they will rush Cook back this year, or what there plan of attack is. I really like Cook, but something about this Robinson that is pretty interesting.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Thats what im thinking also, but if Robinson continues to shine do you take the chance and pull him for Cook, or just roll with what you have going on. Makes me wonder what they will do, last couple of games the pass protection has been awesome just dont want any type of rythem to be disturbed.

Thats what im thinking also, but if Robinson continues to shine do you take the chance and pull him for Cook, or just roll with what you have going on. Makes me wonder what they will do, last couple of games the pass protection has been awesome just dont want any type of rythem to be disturbed.

I think you answered your own question there.

I think Cook would be just fine out there now. Faine and Robinson both had two big advantages over Kyle: they didn't have to play sandwiched between two pieces of junk.

true but no matter who is beside him. getting blown up time after time in 1 on 1's is not anybody's fault but his own. also his position coach is a factor. would like to see if he could improve with mcnally's guidance

Actually Bobbie is in Batimore now (Nate is continuing his record of suckitude in Dallas). He's got an ankle injury, missed the Pitt game. Just 4 starts this year. I love the guy, he was a great signing in the day but started sliding noticeably in 2010.

What worries me most about the o-line this year is that I see the same thing happening with Whit. He struggled last year and again this year. There have been rumors of ongoing knee issues. One of the reasons I'm so against the idea of letting Smith walk, aside from his solid play last year and this year, is that we may need a LT sooner rater than later. Look at Levi and Big Willie: when tackles go, they go quick.

Yeah, I knew Bobbie is in Baltimore.

I don't monitor other teams much so I had no idea whether or not Nate the Great was contributing to the underwhelming-ness of the underwhelming 2012 Cowboys

Every so often a change of scenery can improve a player - sounds like this was not the case for Livings (who clearly had a ton of room for improvement)

Maybe having two solid Guards on either side of Cook will help him from having to play from his back.

I'm still not a fan, but will root for his play to match his intelligence.

Both tackle spots could become quite the issue.

I agree Whitworth is on his way down that slide and who knows what they will do with Smith.

I still truly believe they will look to Anthony Collins should they let Smith go.

Whit probably sticks for at least another season, but it will move LT up the priority list real quick.

i don't think much of cook at all, matter of fact i would say he is just above terrible, barely average. say what you want about faine. the guy came in here with no practice and played pretty good until he got hurt. the future is trevor robinson.

Well, that analysis of Cook would just be wrong. Conversely, Faine was rated among the worst Centers this year while he was out on the field.

i don't think much of cook at all, matter of fact i would say he is just above terrible, barely average. say what you want about faine. the guy came in here with no practice and played pretty good until he got hurt. the future is trevor robinson.

Well, that analysis of Cook would just be wrong. Conversely, Faine was rated among the worst Centers this year while he was out on the field.

In Faine's defense, he came in off the street not knowing the offense, the techniques of the guys playing next to him, and playing through injuries. I'm sure there was a reason he wasn't on someone else roster, but he did get put into a bad spot from jumpstreet.

not from what i seen. cook is terrible . sorry just don't care for the guy a a player, a week link on the line and a liability. robinson needs to start from here on out.