Ravens @ Patriots/Giants @ 'Niners Game Thread.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fumble on the punt by the 9ers. Game. And Re-match.

I still think its awsome that the 9ers made it this far without having a dominate passing game! By running the ball, not turning it over, playing great defense, passing when they need to. I think its awsome, and shows that it can be done. Bengals need to keep building that defense, and get a freaking running game, and who knows next year maybe they can win a playoff game.

Fumble on the punt by the 9ers. Game. And Re-match.

I still think its awsome that the 9ers made it this far without having a dominate passing game! By running the ball, not turning it over, playing great defense, passing when they need to. I think its awsome, and shows that it can be done. Bengals need to keep building that defense, and get a freaking running game, and who knows next year maybe they can win a playoff game.

Lost twice to the Ravens by seven and eight and lost to SF early by 5. They can play with these guys.

We have a few holes to fill but this has to give them some confidence heading to the offseason.

Malfunction junction!

/>http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Billy-Cundiff-Baltimore-Ravens-kicker-blames-New-England-Patriots-scoreboard-error-for-missed-field-goal-012312

A Ravens spokesman said that after watching the All-22 video of the game, team officials confirmed the scoreboard error. Still, some analysts have questioned why head coach John Harbaugh did not call a timeout to give his kicker more time to prepare for the momentous try.