Ravens @ Bengals pregame chatter

Stripes

Yanda is also doubtful... which in my estimation is a much bigger deal than Boldin. Yanda is an excellent pass blocker, and his replacement (Gurode) stinks in pass protection.

Geno Atkins usually matches up over the RG... so this will be a mismatch. I could see the D-Line getting after Flacco all day in this one.

Dunlap and Green playing with no Boldin, or Yanda, and a banged up Ray Lewis. Add that with the homefield advantage. I like the Bengals chances Sunday.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunlap has to be categorized as questionable because he missed a certain percentage of practice. At least that's the way I understand it. What's more telling is if he was fully active in today's practice.

Dunlap was limited in practice today.

I'm betting he plays... and hoping his treatment this week was precautionary. They need him the the Baltimore game. Even more if they hope to win a playoff game.

Boldin is probably out. Takes a bit of pressure off the secondary. Really need Clements, Jennings and Jones to bring their A game. I fear Crocker won't be able to handle coming over the top on Torrey Smith.

If they can get pressure on Flacco, this game will end with a Bengals win and a chance to play the following week.

I might not be on here again until after the weekend, so I wanted to wish everyone a very happy and safe New Years !!!

Here's to hoping the Bengals can get things done tomorrow and we have another week to continue talking about the playoffs !!!

Take care everyone !!!

Be safe Mark. A lot of crazies out this weekend.

Yanda is also doubtful... which in my estimation is a much bigger deal than Boldin. Yanda is an excellent pass blocker, and his replacement (Gurode) stinks in pass protection.

Geno Atkins usually matches up over the RG... so this will be a mismatch. I could see the D-Line getting after Flacco all day in this one.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2011/12/31/2672641/baltimore-ravens-focusing-on-bengals-defensive-tackle-geno-atkins with Geno Atkins.

I can only assume then that if Gurode gets the start, he is going to be getting a lot of help from Birk, as that seems the most obvious match-up that requires a double team. That should open a lot of man-on-man blocking assignments with the rest of the D-Line. Hopefully everyone will step up like that have most of the season.

what the f**k is wrong with arizona

/>http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk17.html

no late game on cbs here in arizona. what is so important that they have to remove it? their way to force arizona people watch worthless cardinals vs seahawks?? no way i watch that game, mean there is no late game for me to watch, what a joke

Today is my last day in the military!! Got all my gortex gear out and am taking the wife to the game tomorrow. If I'm going to freeze my butt off, they better win!! What I'll miss most about the Army: the Soldiers! Without a shadow of a doubt, we have the finest military in the world!! It's been an honor and a pleasure serving with these Warriors!! Happy New Years to all, be safe and let's go get a Who Dey win!! MAJ M, signing off the net! Mr. M signing on to the civilian sector!

Today is my last day in the military!! Got all my gortex gear out and am taking the wife to the game tomorrow. If I'm going to freeze my butt off, they better win!! What I'll miss most about the Army: the Soldiers! Without a shadow of a doubt, we have the finest military in the world!! It's been an honor and a pleasure serving with these Warriors!! Happy New Years to all, be safe and let's go get a Who Dey win!! MAJ M, signing off the net! Mr. M signing on to the civilian sector!

Thank you for your service. Onward with your life's work.

Let's celebrate it with a Bengals win!

Hey congrats CB !!! It's been 10 months since I retired and I find myself missing it VERY much. I miss being around the Soldiers and I miss the excitement in being a Soldier in general. Something that really gets you all amped up, you know ?? Anyway, things are good for me and i'm doing medical administration at the Cincinnati VA now. Just got a new position and enjoy it for the most part. I don't like the laziness I see in people and work ethic seems to be something of a punchline for most, but it is what it is. I'm just trying to help people.

Again, congrats to you !!!