Blast from the Past

skyline

Fun fact: I won a contest that allowed me to be on the sideline during pregame, then out at midfield for the coin toss for that game. To this day it's the only professional football game I've ever been to. It took us about 15 minutes to get to our seats, and by that time we were already up 14-7. What a great game. I wish I would have taped it.

Fun fact: I won a contest that allowed me to be on the sideline during pregame, then out at midfield for the coin toss for that game. To this day it's the only professional football game I've ever been to. It took us about 15 minutes to get to our seats, and by that time we were already up 14-7. What a great game. I wish I would have taped it.

I bet that was a fun game to see, watching it at home i was just getting pissed at the defense, and then the offense would score so i would get happy again LOL. Back and forth all game, until O'Neal got that pick LOL crazy!

Man i wonder what happened to some of the guys that used come around here, there were some great posters.

Kirk started his own site, oldschooler morphed into Go-Bengals for epic battles there, Bax I assume descended to a site like WDR, but I miss JDitty's avatars, that's for certain.

Man i wonder what happened to some of the guys that used come around here, there were some great posters.

Kirk started his own site, oldschooler morphed into Go-Bengals for epic battles there, Bax I assume descended to a site like WDR, but I miss JDitty's avatars, that's for certain.

Josh Kirkendall has done quite well with his Cincy Jungle site and I frequent it from time to time. Go-Bengals never suited me although I like oldschooler. Bax was unique. Loved the Chris Perry pick if I'm not mistaken.

Yea JDitty i always thought was pretty sweet with that avatar. I still like Kirks cincy jungle i go there to read quite often. Bax yea he was something else alittle different, but was not as bad as Barbarian LOL LOL.

Just to clairify, CJ isn't Josh's site; SB Nation was launched as an internet venture backed by the Great Orange Satan, Kos, himself, though it's my understanding he's cashed out. But Josh definitely works his a$$ off keeping it updated. My own contributions are primarily to the weekly blogtalk radio show these days.

Old definitely rocks it at GB. I think Bax finally got himself banned.

I miss Big O.

Yea JDitty i always thought was pretty sweet with that avatar. I still like Kirks cincy jungle i go there to read quite often. Bax yea he was something else alittle different, but was not as bad as Barbarian LOL LOL.

I've still got Ditty on facebook, don't hear from him much though. Barbarian picked the perfect member name for the way he conducted himself here. If I remember right it was Josh that sent him on his way out. S**t happens.

I've still got Ditty on facebook, don't hear from him much though. Barbarian picked the perfect member name for the way he conducted himself here. If I remember right it was Josh that sent him on his way out. S**t happens.

LOL yea there were not many posters i couldnt stand, but Barbarian was my number 1. There were many heated arguments around here with him, it was just crazy.

Oldschooler was great, i dont get on go-bengals much, sometimes just to read things, but this is the only board i belong too. Im here enough i dont need to be on other sites i really wont have a life then LOL LOL.