Refuse to lose!

BengalszoneBilly

Don't like Tate? Jones should be ready to go.

Don't like Skuta? Rey should be ready to go.

I don't think there's any reason to dislike Lee, but Gresham should be ready to go.

If the offensive line can play like they're on the team with homefield advantage, then the Bengals [should] can beat Pittsburgh. I really feel good about the defense going into this game, the matchups seem very favorable. The Steelers WR corps is definitely scary though, so the pass rush is going to have to be active.

I'm so f**king pumped. :bengal:

I love how confident this team is, and they just keep getting better. However i just hope they dont become to "over confident", as i think thats what happened in the years past. This year seems so much different, so i hope somehow it just continues.

Big thing this week is the o-line, which one will we see! They need to stop with stupid penalties, stop shooting yourself in the foot and make it easier on yourself!

Can we please get a running game this week, they will need there running game in many of these tough physical games!

I love how confident this team is, and they just keep getting better. However i just hope they dont become to "over confident", as i think thats what happened in the years past. This year seems so much different, so i hope somehow it just continues.

Big thing this week is the o-line, which one will we see! They need to stop with stupid penalties, stop shooting yourself in the foot and make it easier on yourself!

Can we please get a running game this week, they will need there running game in many of these tough physical games!

I feel the same way but they just keep suprising. Time to just get on board, have fun, and see how much damage this team can do.

I feel the same way but they just keep suprising. Time to just get on board, have fun, and see how much damage this team can do.

Trust me man im having as much fun as i have ever had in along time. As we all know being bengals fans should we be getting this excited, will they let us down again like every year. Something tells me this team is different, something tells me that there is no quit in this team, that this young team has more heart then any bengals team in sometime. So trust me i could not be anymore happier then i am right now, i just dont want this ride to stop, and i want them so bad to show everyone what kind of a team they will/can be!!

Its amazing though just how young this team is, and to know the QB is a rookie, the #1 WR is a rookie, all of these young players playing as one its just amazing. Finally we can call the "team" and actual "team" and i love it!

Trust me man im having as much fun as i have ever had in along time. As we all know being bengals fans should we be getting this excited, will they let us down again like every year. Something tells me this team is different, something tells me that there is no quit in this team, that this young team has more heart then any bengals team in sometime. So trust me i could not be anymore happier then i am right now, i just dont want this ride to stop, and i want them so bad to show everyone what kind of a team they will/can be!!

Its amazing though just how young this team is, and to know the QB is a rookie, the #1 WR is a rookie, all of these young players playing as one its just amazing. Finally we can call the "team" and actual "team" and i love it!

Yeah, it's been awhile since they have lost and we don't want this streak to end. Of course, they will lose again this season but unlike in years past, this team probably won't let a loss bring them down. Even if they go 2-2, 1-3, or 0-4 against the Ravens/Steelers, there are good things to come for this team. It's very promising.

At least that's what I'm telling myself. Talk to me come 1pm this Sunday and I might be in a different mindset!