Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

Scottishbengal

s**t me...it's happened ....the Bengals have got a LIVE match on UK television. Of course it just had to be against Pittsburgh but hey, I'll take it!

It's the Sky Sports 6:00pm (early) match.

Just thought I'd flag it up now so that the British fans can get their beers in the fridge early and get the Monday off of work to nurse that celebratory hangover!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEY !!

Congrats to you folks on a live match over the pond! Practice up on that beer drinking SB 'cause our reunion is only a year away now brother...maybe we won't lose each other after one heavy night in the pub this time, you pick the game in Cincy and give moe the word but I'd prefer a division battle!

Whodey!

Don

Stripes for life !!

Cheers Billy :sure: I started watching in about 1986 when American football was big over here> Loved the Bengals uniform, learnt a bit about it, and realised the Bengals had a superb offence with the likes of Boomer, James Brooks, Anthony Munoz,Eddie Brown etc and it just kinda stuck!!

Pretty much everyone at school at the time had a team, but i only know of about 3 people that still follow the NFL and not many that watch every week. Despite that, we still get quite a decent amount of games shown live, so its not all bad ;)

I've been following the Bengals here in Perth Australia since 1988 when I started watching the NFL. I know a heap

of guys that follow the NFL, unfortunately none follow the bengals ( lots of Green Bay , Giants, Cowboys etc ) as these

teams are always on the TV. I usually have a Superbowl party every year at my place , Monday morning at 7am , about 10 of us

take the day off work and drink lots of beer and have a huge BBQ breakfast at half time. Hopefully soon I'll be able to watch

Cincy on that last day of the year

Go Bengals

Gridiron fanhood overseas sounds more fun than just about everything. I'd bet you guys, whether you're on the other side of the Atlantic or the Pacific, are even more intense than most Bengals fans stateside considering the chore it must be to keep up with the team.

Nice first post, Gaz. Hope to see you 'round the forums this year.

Wow Gaz I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and started cheering for the Bengals the same year as you did and have hung in there ever since even though we've had our share of reasons to jump ship, especially as the lone Bengal boosters in our regions but it shows staying power and character like our team did yesterday against the Titans!

You must try to join ScottishBengal and myself for the reunion tour in Cincy next year, I've never been to a game at Paul Brown and can't wait but meeting SB in Minny for a Bengal match a couple years ago was memorable (at least the parts I can remember). I found our Bengal brothers and sisters that travelled there to be awesome and it was like meeting family for the first time at the tailgate, I can't imagine what it will be like in Cincy. SB will make the game call and I will be there and you should too!

A.J., the Red Riffle, Dunlap, Aitkins, the Carson draft booty etc. all things Bengal are fully headed in the right direction. Now if we can stay focussed and take care of business in our division, things couldn't be better and I never would have imagined it.