I'd like to see a blowout Sunday

walzav29

I think with the season shaping up as it is, and Dalton showing more than he;s a red headed Jon Kitna, let's make a real run at the playoffs. They blew a winnable game last week, but the mind set has to change from let's compete to lets blowe these guys out. If the offense takes it to them we can have a fun season

49ers

Buffalo

Jax - Luke McCown?

Colts - Collins

Seattle - T. Jackson

Come on! Just blow out the 49ers. The defense, especially Rey have to step it up. The d should improve when Rivers, Geathers, and Pacman get back.

This team reminds me so far of the Jeff Blake team that one week would win the games it wasn't suppose to and lose the one they should win. Honestly I don't see a blow out against the 49ers. They have always seemed to have the Bengals trump card and they have two things going for them that is a Bengals weakness, a good RB in Gore, and a great TE in Davis.

Best case scenario is the Bengals let them have their way between the 20's and hold them to FGs all day.

This team reminds me so far of the Jeff Blake team that one week would win the games it wasn't suppose to and lose the one they should win. Honestly I don't see a blow out against the 49ers. They have always seemed to have the Bengals trump card and they have two things going for them that is a Bengals weakness, a good RB in Gore, and a great TE in Davis.

Best case scenario is the Bengals let them half their way between the 20's and hold them to FGs all day.

Yep i agree!

Nice thing is Zimmer must have been pissed off, because he had the team out yesterday doing the walk through, so you know he was mad. Maybe somehow the defense will respond to that, and i hope they do!!