Preseason Game 1 vs. Detroit Lions-8/12/11

walzav29

Im actully really excited to see Donte Moch, if he is as fast and as good of a pass rusher they are saying i want to see it.

Also want to see Finley play, Marvin seems very excited for him cant wait to see him play also.

Of course Dalton, and green, and all the young WR in the offense scheme.

It's a new day for Who Dey!

Good riddance to the don't-wanna-be's and the has beens. Let's go Andy, AJ and Donte....and coach Gruden!

:bengal:

Injury list is out not really sure how to copy it on here, but Reedy has it up now.

Looks like they will be down on D-Line tonight, with Sims out Tank Johnson is out, Dunlap is out who play tackle tonight besides Peko, and Atkins i wonder??

Looks like cornerback will be hurting tonight also. So will be interesting to see who plays and how much.

As long as there are no injuries, the 1st team looks good, no turnovers from them, and a nice drive or two ill be happy. I dont care about the score, i want a win of course, but lets just get through this injury free.

Good riddance to the don't-wanna-be's and the has beens. Let's go Andy, AJ and Donte....and coach Gruden!

:bengal:

Amen to that. I'm looking forward to an offense that doesn't feature Chad breaking a route off early then raising his hands and looking puzzled when he gets overthrown. New offensive scheme should be fun to watch. I'm also really looking forward to watching Suh play for the Lions.

In all my years of the Bengals f**king me...props to them for something new. It was like they found a new page in the kama sutra. Was driving last night during the game starting vacation and looking forward to listening to it. And they found a way to mess even that simple joy up.

Yay them. Even at age 41...something new when I thought I had seen it all from them.