Joseph signs with Houston

walzav29

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this freakin sucks!!! Look Jjoe had a hard time staying on the field, but he was a good player. If he didnt want to be here then he didnt want to, but what the heck is Mike going to spend the money on here?? Better get another good corner, i dont trust Jones out there.

Yea with Jones out up to 6 weeks there is a huge hole in the secondary. They better come up with some kind of idea, there is nobody else on this team that is good enough to start next to Hall. This is bullcrap, how could they just let him walk away (maybe he wanted to though)!!! Who else is out there i guess Nate Clemants but he has lost a step, the best thing to do would be to sign JJoe back and they screwed that up!!

I wonder how long it will take Hobson to come up with his annual story on how the Bengals

do not have much cap space left. Prior to the rookies and the 2 signings, the Bengals were

rumored to have around 40 Mike in space to get to the floor. With Carson and Chad now gone,

the number balloons to over 50 million (again prior to the Rookies and Gradkowski and Howard).

I fully expect to see a story soon of how the Bengals only have a few dollars left and that

the reports prior to FA were way off.

I have been a fan of this team since 1977. However, I think I will save my money this year and

not buy tickets or merchandise. I will always root for the team, but I am tired of Mike

Brown taking my money.

Well whos left, i guess Carlos Rodgers is out there, Cromartie is out there, Clemants is out there, im guessing they need to go after one of these guys and fast to get a vet in here.

They also better start beefing up, and getting some much better pass rush this year they are going to need it

So, to sum up...

Our starting QB quit

We traded our only proven No. 1 wideout

Half of our "best QB tandem in the NFL" signed with Houston

Our (unsigned) bell-cow back is facing another potential suspension

Our starting WLB is already hurt

Our No. 3 CB may not be ready either, assuming he doesn't get suspended, too

Our big acquisitions are two guys who weren't good enough for the Oakland Raiders

And people wonder why I drink...

So, to sum up...

Our starting QB quit

Our big acquisitions are two guys who weren't good enough for the Oakland Raiders

19-0!

So, to sum up...

Our starting QB quit

19-0!

Undefeated 2011!

Per a commenter on CJ, details begin to emerge, and it ain't pretty (I'll see if I can find a link):

Joseph gets 5 years, $48.75 million and $23.5 guaranteed, including $12.5 signing bonus.

Not even 10 bills a year and he's gone. :(

Edit: Linky: http://twitter.com/#!/McClain_on_NFL/status/96747961547096064