Chad Ochocinco's Big Adventure

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wonder what took so long. Why now? I don't see how he lasted this long in NE

They probably gave him one last chance with spring OTA's and he failed once again.

I think he's done. Can't beat press coverage and still runs crappy routes.

His move to Miami would be a big boost to what appeared to be the least interesting game on the Bengals home schedule this year.

You wonder what took so long. Why now? I don't see how he lasted this long in NE

They probably gave him one last chance with spring OTA's and he failed once again.

His move to Miami would be a big boost to what appeared to be the least interesting game on the Bengals home schedule this year.

dont u mean the most intresting game on the bengals schedule this year? dolphins vs bengals is the one i look forward for the most.

dont u mean the most intresting game on the bengals schedule this year? dolphins vs bengals is the one i look forward for the most.

IMO the week 12 game with the Raiders and Carson Palmer returning to Cincinnati will be pretty damn interesting. Week 10 against the World Champion Giants will be pretty exciting too.

IMO the week 12 game with the Raiders and Carson Palmer returning to Cincinnati will be pretty damn interesting. Week 10 against the World Champion Giants will be pretty exciting too.

Agreed and the Cowboys circus comes to town also. And what's the name of the guy that took Tebow's place in Denver?

No reason for anymore blackouts now.

If and when he is ultimately done as a player I could see him wanting to retire as a Bengal.

No.

Disagree? Or hope not, lol.

Isn't it that you retire as a member of the last team you were signed with?

Not necessarily. There are lmany nnstances where a guy signs a one day contract so he can retire withal specific team. It's my expectation that he might try to retire as a Bengal.

If and when he is ultimately done as a player I could see him wanting to retire as a Bengal.

No.

Disagree? Or hope not, lol.

Isn't it that you retire as a member of the last team you were signed with?

Not necessarily. There are lmany nnstances where a guy signs a one day contract so he can retire withal specific team. It's my expectation that he might try to retire as a Bengal.

It's typically hall of famers that pull this sort of thing off, right? Chad was good for quite a while, but despite his jacket, I don't quite think he was hall material.

I just saw it I'm script on espn.

He's not a hall of gamer but he is the bengals all time receiving leader I'd say he's earned that right. I think Derrick mason is doing it with the Ravens

Well the news is on the web now.

Chad is back home in Miami.

I could see Chad retiring as a Bengal and I wouldn't really have an issue with it.

My stipulation would be he signs that one day deal as Chad "Johnson".

You know, the name he had when he was worth a sh*t when he was here.

Signed with the Dolphins ??

Hard Knocks got their attention whore for the series.

Sad...

I could see Chad retiring as a Bengal and I wouldn't really have an issue with it.

My stipulation would be he signs that one day deal as Chad "Johnson".

You know, the name he had when he was worth a sh*t when he was here.

Signed with the Dolphins ??

Hard Knocks got their attention whore for the series.

Sad...

I thought he was going to change it back when he got married. Something about his wife not wanting to be Mrs Ocho Cinco.