Cheerleaders are getting more press than the team

kayaker0678

Disagree, she's a babe.

I wouldn't f**k her with Hairs' dick.

She's an attractive woman. She does, however, need to lay off the bronzer because she is approaching levels that could get her a job at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

41? Nice.

She claims to be 41 years old? :rolleyes: Her crows feet say otherwise. She's a two legged train wreck.

Fair enough, reasonable minds can differ on these things.

Anyone watch that video? What the hell's up with the down vests? Cheerleaders buried under big down vests? I don't think so. Mike Brown, your father pretty much introduced the cheesecake factor as halftime entertainment, get off your ass and make these broads show some skin.

Fair enough, reasonable minds can differ on these things.

Anyone watch that video? What the hell's up with the down vests? Cheerleaders buried under big down vests? I don't think so. Mike Brown, your father pretty much introduced the cheesecake factor as halftime entertainment, get off your ass and make these broads show some skin.

I'm all for cheerleaders showing skin, but when varicose veins and crows feet start becoming predominant, it's time to hang up the pom-poms.