Ways to Tell Brat Hes Fired !!!

jbengals1

If I'm Mike Brown I'm going to want to keep my hands clean on this one since Bob Bratkowski is a close family friend of many years. So I lean towards two options, both involving my assistants.

Option #1 - Let's say it's Thursday morning. Call it 5 AM. I ask my hulking assistant Lippy to knock loudly on Bob Bratkowski's front door. When he answers Lippy tells him he's been cut and to get his playbook.

Option #2 - Let's say it's Thursday morning. Call it 5 AM. I ask my hulking assistant Neri to take Bob Bratkowski on a boat ride.

If I'm Mike Brown I'm going to want to keep my hands clean on this one since Bob Bratkowski is a close family friend of many years. So I lean towards two options, both involving my assistants.

Option #1 - Let's say it's Thursday morning. Call it 5 AM. I ask my hulking assistant Lippy to knock loudly on Bob Bratkowski's front door. When he answers Lippy tells him he's been cut and to get his playbook.

Option #2 - Let's say it's Thursday morning. Call it 5 AM. I ask my hulking assistant Neri to take Bob Bratkowski on a boat ride.

Tell him he can keep his playbook it's worthless

it is not worthless, yes let him keep it so that way if miracle he is OC for other team, our defense team will know exactly plays they have when we play them.

Ways to Tell Brat Hes Fired Mine Would Be

Dont Let The Door Hit ya Where The Good Lord Split Ya A$hole !!!

Have Jim Lippincott wake him up at 5:30am to break the news. Then have Paul Simon re-write the lyrics to "50 ways" and serenade him on the way out.

it is not worthless, yes let him keep it so that way if miracle he is OC for other team, our defense team will know exactly plays they have when we play them.

That's a point I hadn't actually thought of. If you are going to fire Brat, you can't in good conscience keep him around and make him coach the senior bowl. You have to do it soon so he has a chance to hook on with another team.

Wait until after the senior bowl and all the new staffs are filled in, that's not fair to the guy.

Have the PBS public address announcer come to his office and tell him #74 has reported as an eligible receiver and then have roland pick Brat up and carry him out to the street.

You better hope he's not covered up by someone else on the end or it will be a penalty.

You guys are missing the obvious...and this should be number one option for 85 as well...

Marvin takes Brat out in a little rowboat. They drop anchor in the middle of the lake. Marvin and Brat bait their lines, grab a brew and drop in the water. Then, as twilight begins to set...with SoP looking out of his office window...you see Marvin pull his pistol and pop Brat right behind the ear, dropping his lifeless body in the water.

SO LONG FREDO 1 AND FREDO 2!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You guys are missing the obvious...

Harrumph, I say!

Was my little story about Neri taking Brat for a boat ride too subtle for ya?

Fellow zoners, please try to keep in mind that I have to read this board and I don't appreciate me being thrown into my own face. Simply put, there's a very good reason I don't bother reading my own stuff, and long ago put me on my own ignore list. Furthermore, I think we can all agree that nobody wins if I'm forced to become less subtle and more overbearing.

And don't kid yourself. It is possible.

:blink:

You guys are missing the obvious...

Harrumph, I say!

Was my little story about Neri taking Brat for a boat ride too subtle for ya?

Fellow zoners, please try to keep in mind that I have to read this board and I don't appreciate me being thrown into my own face. Simply put, there's a very good reason I don't bother reading my own stuff, and long ago put me on my own ignore list. Furthermore, I think we can all agree that nobody wins if I'm forced to become less subtle and more overbearing.

And don't kid yourself. It is possible.

:blink:

Let's see how good your movie IQ really is...what movie am I now paraphrasing?

"Why Hair, I fahgot you were there."