Saints @ Bengals, now the Game Thread.

Scottishbengal

Right then, I'm wearing my happy kilt and my optimistic sporran and I'm going for the Bengals to win this one, thus ending the NFL's current worst streak of 8 consecutive losses.

Bengals 34

Saints 28

Have I put too much whisky in my porrige this morning???

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then, I'm wearing my happy kilt and my optimistic sporran and I'm going for the Bengals to win this one, thus ending the NFL's current worst streak of 8 consecutive losses.

Bengals 34

Saints 28

Have I put too much whisky in my porrige this morning???

i'd say not enough.... ;)

I dont really care about the score anymore, or if they lose or win. I just wanna see the young players play and play alot. Lets see more Dunlap, Atkins, Mcdonald, lets see Rey in the middle more. On the offense side i wanna see Collins play more tackle, i wanna actully see Simpson get some playing time. This season is done, so more young guys please.

On the offense side i wanna see Collins play more tackle, i wanna actully see Simpson get some playing time. This season is done, so more young guys please.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone not named Carson getting some snaps at QB.

3rd and 4 and Carson throws a 3 yard pass...this has become his favorite thing to do. Does Carson know what those big orange things on the sidelines mean?

Pretty standard stuff. They spent all of the 90s doing the same thing. Neil O'Donnell was especially good at it, but Carson's catching up rapidly.