Bengals @ Indy Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

Palmer throws the picks, but the recievers quite on the ball half the time.

Not the way I saw it. Two of Palmers INT's today were so high they were uncatchable by ANY Bengal player. The third was a bad lead. What hurt most in this game was again the offensive line could open s**t for any RB to run through. As long as this happens, Cincinnati will not win another game.

This o-line is just stupid, i think they forgot how to run block this year. Im so sick of Livings, its time to take him out he can not block at all. He spends more time on his back then on his feet. As far as pass block i thought they did ok, till the end of the game, but they really need to get back to running the ball. Hell it dosnt matter anymore they are done

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is playing horrible, weather one game its the defense or the other game its the offense.

Or special teams. That's what is so frustrating. If it was just a case of "the Bengals suck, period" that would be one thing. But it isn't. Instead, they suck selectively on a random basis from week to week. This week, the D and teams showed up, only to have the O crap the bed. Last week, the O and D showed up, only to have teams crap the bed. In the opener vs. New England, the D crapped the bed.

They're just a mess right now. That's all there is to it.

i have defended carson alot this season, idk wat is going on but he throws these picks to where there is absolutely no WR's. f**ken bench his ass. seasons end bye bye ocho, bye bye TO, bye bye dhani, resign benson, resign jjo. palmer either restruct/trade/release his ass. look for a new qb, not one that looks in the playbook everytime he throws a pick like hes missing something. and new dam o-coordinator. they had multiple chances to put this game away, and f**king blew it. and marvins f**king giggling even after the fumble by gresham, obviously he's ok with how things are going.

While I may not agree on Palmer. Yes I will pin 2 of the ints on him today, but he 3rd was 100% owens fault.

There's no way to defend Owens effort on that play, and I'm not going to bother trying, but the interception was 100% Palmer's fault.

Don't belive me?

Watch a replay and watch Gresham after the snap. After chip blocking he runs a short sideline out that the Colt's don't bother covering....leaving Gresham wide open. Not only could he have gotten the 1st down, it was 3rd and 6, but he could have stepped out of bounds and killed the clock too. Plus, he wasn't the only Bengal WR open on the play as Shipley had beaten his defender across the middle. An easy 1st down pitch and catch if Palmer doesn't throw into triple coverage to Owens.

Again, the problem isn't Palmer's arm. It's his head.

While I may not agree on Palmer. Yes I will pin 2 of the ints on him today, but he 3rd was 100% owens fault.

There's no way to defend Owens effort on that play, and I'm not going to bother trying, but the interception was 100% Palmer's fault.

Don't belive me?

Watch a replay and watch Gresham after the snap. After chip blocking he runs a short sideline out that the Colt's don't bother covering....leaving Gresham wide open. Not only could he have gotten the 1st down, it was 3rd and 6, but he could have stepped out of bounds and killed the clock too. Plus, he wasn't the only Bengal WR open on the play as Shipley had beaten his defender across the middle. An easy 1st down pitch and catch if Palmer doesn't throw into triple coverage to Owens.

Again, the problem isn't Palmer's arm. It's his head.

I don't need no stinking replay. I saw it live.