Who Are The Most Improved Players Thus Far?

Scout200

Who has made a huge step from last year to this year and really become a big contributor to the team?

-Scout

There is no one on this team who is "better" than last year, unless we want to consider returning from injury as "better". If so, then Reggie Kelly has improved from his state last year.

...hold the phone. One could infer that Nate Livings has improved enough from last year to have earned a starting role at LG, however he fails to hit your second criteria point of being a big contributor to the team.

Who has made a huge step from last year to this year and really become a big contributor to the team?

-Scout

There is no one on this team who is "better" than last year, unless we want to consider returning from injury as "better". If so, then Reggie Kelly has improved from his state last year.

...hold the phone. One could infer that Nate Livings has improved enough from last year to have earned a starting role at LG, however he fails to hit your second criteria point of being a big contributor to the team.

I am not a fan of Livings at all he misses way to many biltz pick up, i still would love to see Mathis in there, but i have been calling for this since training camp, so its not going to happen.

Really i have not seen many at all that i could say WOW he took big strides. Guys i want to say Rey,MJ,Rivers, so far have been a disapointment to me. Its pretty bad when you have to think about it. Guys like Andre Caldwell never had a chance to improve. So at this point i dont know

-Scout

What are your thoughts on WR Terrell Owens? He hasn’t been as good as his raw numbers suggest, but he’s a top-20 pass-catcher again after being in the bottom of the league last year.

What are your thoughts on WR Terrell Owens? He hasn’t been as good as his raw numbers suggest, but....

Well, if you throw out the crap stats what are you left with? A player who hasn't helped the Bengals win. In fact, due to dropped passes and inconsistent effort Owens is as responsible for the Bengals miserable record as anyone you might name. Perhaps even more so because of the way the Bengals offense is being overwhelmingly forced through Owens.

Granted, the fact that Owens is still capable of producing at age 37 is remarkable, but ultimately it hasn't meant a thing precisely because he's failed so often in routine 3rd down situations. And there's the rub because every criticism a Bengal fan could make in regards to Owens are things that were said about him prior to his signing, including the inconsistent effort and unexplainable drops on 3rd down.

In short, he is who they said he is. A Chadwickian sort of me-first player who can still produce impressive numbers if the offense is forced in his direction, but ultimately won't help you win anything worth mentioning.

Morgan Trent?

I think that about says it when you have to dig that deep.

But yeah, Trent hasn't been half bad.

I jinxed him.

Yes, you did. Now please designate Chad as the new most improved player.

I see where you're going with this, but jinxing Chad seems a little redundant now that he's rumored to be engaged to a female version of himself. Because from what I've read the gal he's rumored to be engaged to is said to be equal parts attention whore and...(gulp)....actual whore.

And speaking of throwing your money away on overpriced stuff you could find cheaper almost everywhere, did anyone else see the news about Flava Flav introducing his own brand of flavored vodka and fried chicken?

did anyone else see the news about Flava Flav introducing his own brand of flavored vodka and fried chicken?

Just googled it, and you all read the above correctly, you can now buy Flava Flav's own flavored vodka and fried chicken. One of the Vodka flavors is bubble gum. Flava Flav!

It's just my opinion, but I think Chad is dumber and more f**ked in the head than Flava Flav.

Just googled it, and you all read the above correctly, you can now buy Flava Flav's own flavored vodka and fried chicken. One of the Vodka flavors is bubble gum. Flava Flav!

The funny thing about all of the above is how blissfully unaware I'd be of things like Basketball Wives and Flava Flav were it not for Chad. Due to the sheltered life that I live none of these things are part of my normal worldly experience. But due to my interest in what type of woman would agree to marry Chad I Googled the story about Chad buying a 10-carat engagement ring, followed the links leading me to the topless photos of the previously mentioned whore, and found myself confronted with headlines about Flava Flav, flavored vodka, and fried chicken.

Welcome to OchoWorld.

It's just my opinion, but I think Chad is dumber and more f**ked in the head than Flava Flav.

Sadly, BengalNation seems to be the dumbest of the bunch. Because three out of four of us voted in favor of the Bengals picking up Chad's option for next season, according to a CincyJungle poll.

We-Dey.