So did Chad have his epic meltdown tonight?

TJJackson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

An on-field meltdown was experienced. He came back to make a clutch catch but his behavior is the latest in a string of inexcusable sulking and ego-laced tantrums.

We've all seen enough. Time for some Ocho Chemo, to rid this team of the cancer that is Chad.

I'm not sure you could class Chad as a "cancer".

He has a deep desire to win and gets frustrated when things go wrong - isn't that just the same as us as Bengals fans??

Sure he throws a tantrum now and again but there are also some kneejerk reactionary postings on the forums by the fans too.

The performances and results are a frustration and disappointment to us ALL - from the front office, the coaching staff, the players, and the fans.

There was a guy in our section that was hollering at Chad during one of the commercial breaks. They made eye contact so I know Chad heard him. Not sure if it started the meltdown but a couple of plays later Chad was hit for the penalty for delay of game.

Whit said on the post game that he just wanted to give Chad a chance to clear his head and refocus and that's why he sent him off.

I'm not sure you could class Chad as a "cancer".

He has a deep desire to win and gets frustrated when things go wrong - isn't that just the same as us as Bengals fans??

Sure he throws a tantrum now and again but there are also some kneejerk reactionary postings on the forums by the fans too.

The performances and results are a frustration and disappointment to us ALL - from the front office, the coaching staff, the players, and the fans.

Great post.

No fan caused the meltdown... years after years of suck with one teaser season has sent Chad off his rocker. There is only so much suck you can deal with.

I'm with you ALL now, after 85's act tonight, he has to go. Cut him tomorrow.

Wow

Just wow.

If even a near mindless Chad supporter like agreen/gizzle can pull his mouth off Chad's knob long enough to announce he no longer likes the taste (although I am sure agreen/gizzle will be back to servicing him again soon) - I wonder what the *typical* bengals fan is feeling about Chad right now.

Did Chad have an epic meltdown?

No, just a typical meltdown. Faced with adversity, Chad generally collapses in a heap.

Yup.

Let's be clear about this one. Last night the nation did NOT witness a meltdown, but rather...a garden variety hissy fit unworthy of comparisions to Prometheus. Happily, the hissy fit made it clear justy how close to melting down Ocho Doucho really is, and the loss put to rest any remaining talk about saving the season.

For those who remain interested please make a note of the following.

The unofficial Chawickian meltdown is now tentatively scheduled for November 17th, 2010. Mark your calendars, and dress appropropriately.

I was working most of the night so only caught little bits here and there

I did see Whitworth tell him off :-) Good for you, Big Guy :-)

What else happened?

oh, and before I forget

F*CK YOU CHAD! © Armybengal, all rights reserved except where prohibited by law.

Congratulations on being the only person in America without a DVR.

No, just a typical meltdown. Faced with adversity, Chad generally collapses in a heap.

Yup.

Let's be clear about this one. Last night the nation did NOT witness a meltdown, but rather...a garden variety hissy fit unworthy of comparisions to Prometheus. Happily, the hissy fit made it clear justy how close to melting down Ocho Doucho really is, and the loss put to rest any remaining talk about saving the season.

The unofficial Chawickian meltdown is now tentatively scheduled for November 17th, 2010. Mark your calendars, and dress appropropriately.

The problem is, TO hasn't had his yet. And he will because he always does. Leopards don't change their spots and Tigers don't change their stripes. The offense will work Ocho more into the game and Batman will start getting pissed, especially since he's putting up pro bowl numbers.

Yup.

The problem is, TO hasn't had his yet. And he will because he always does. Leopards don't change their spots and Tigers don't change their stripes. The offense will work Ocho more into the game and Batman will start getting pissed, especially since he's putting up pro bowl numbers.

Agreen, you aren't fooling anyone with your new handle. OchoAgreeno.

OchoUno joins a half hour ago and he's already thrashing people and making stupid analogies about leopards like we all work for National Geographic or something. I agree with COB.

I agree with COB as well, but not about this.

I changed my name because of the rudeness of people who decide to concentrate on nicknames instead of on post substance.

Chad Johnson needs to be worked into the offense with bubble screens and halfback passes. Move him to the slot for hitches and quick slants. We need his happiness and production. Can you imagine how good we'd be if Ocho and Owens were both happy?

Look, we can't do anything about Carson, but at least we can design plays that get our three biggest weapons constantly involved.

Frankly, you guys are too wrapped up in his antics that you're forgetting how good that receiver really is!!!

The problem is, TO hasn't had his yet. And he will because he always does. Leopards don't change their spots and Tigers don't change their stripes.

You're kidding yourself if you think Owens is going to meltdown. He's gotten more receiving opportunities than ANY WR in the NFL this season. In fact, the Bengals have clearly made Owens their #1 WR....which is short-term brilliant and long-term stupid....thereby perfectly matching the mercenary goals of Owens. Best, Owens is currently basking in the type of sunny acclaim and respect that Chad once enjoyed and clearly misses.

The offense will work Ocho more into the game and....

Pffffft.

Even Palmer has to notice how often bad things happen whenever he throws in Chad's direction, and Palmer alone can control how often Chad is targeted. And that's huge stuff because it's increasingly looking like Chad has finally lost the support of Palmer.

And that's the proverbial rub.

Because Carson Palmer can end Chad in ways that Marvin Lewis can only dream off.

The fact is, Pittsburg put their number one CB on Ochocinco for pretty much the entire game. They were going to allow Owens to beat them over Ocho. Actually, f**king Johnson. I'm getting tired of calling this motherf**ker Ocho...we get it, the joke is played out, change your name back.

The only problem is that their number one CB is not very good and Chad should have been able to beat him, say, once? Like Owens did the one time they matched up?

But still, apparently the Steelers still see Ochocinco as the number 1 WR for us.

I changed my name because of the rudeness of people who decide to concentrate on nicknames instead of on post substance.

Speaking for substance abusers everywhere...(ahem)....I say good luck with that.

Chad Johnson needs to be worked into the offense with bubble screens and halfback passes.

Chad "I got you" Johnson doesn't exist anymore.....and has been replaced in the lineup by Chad "I'll get you next time" Ochocinco.

Regardless, I'd cut both of 'em today yesterday.

You're kidding yourself if you think Owens is going to meltdown. He's gotten more receiving opportunities than ANY WR in the NFL this season. In fact, the Bengals have clearly made Owens their #1 WR....which is short-term brilliant and long-term stupid....thereby perfectly matching the mercenary goals of Owens. Best, Owens is currently basking in the type of sunny acclaim and respect that Chad once enjoyed and clearly misses.

He set Cowboy records and still melted down over there. He's been taken out of games before, and he'll be taken out of games again. And if the Bengals start losing AND Owens doesn't produce, this team is gonna hear about it through tears and why-me's and "Carson's a racist".

Because Carson Palmer can end Chad in ways that Marvin Lewis can only dream off.

True that, with Carson's patented floater over the middle on a deep post. :bengal::sure:

The fact is, Pittsburg put their number one CB on Ochocinco for pretty much the entire game. They were going to allow Owens to beat them over Ocho. Actually, f**king Johnson. I'm getting tired of calling this motherf**ker Ocho...we get it, the joke is played out, change your name back.

The only problem is that their number one CB is not very good and Chad should have been able to beat him, say, once? Like Owens did the one time they matched up?

But still, apparently the Steelers still see Ochocinco as the number 1 WR for us.

Dude, the Steelers were doubling Ocho with Head and Shoulders all night long. Beating butterfingers taylor doesn't help because Carson's too smart to throw into over/under coverage when Polamalu is peeking in the backfield.

Bengals 101

Mods - is it legal for a given member to have and use two seperate logins?

And is it legal to not watch the Bengals game but to come in the next day and moan about it?

Tell you what TJ Jackson. Since you're so fixated on what you assume is my "original login", why don't you stop talking about the Bengals now (you didn't watch the game anyway) and beg the mods to ban my original log in. :lmao:

I imagine the person that you think I am would be pretty bothered for getting baned for no reason.

Seriously, it's the Tuesday after Bengals MNF. Can we talk about the Bengals and not about a f'ing screen name? Act like you're a person and not a message board crybaby geek for a minute.

Not saying you are. Just that you're acting like one.

We're all friends and family in here.