How many snaps did Andre Smith get?

walzav29

I don't know where they keep those stats but I didn't see him in there very much yet I continued to see Roland getting toasted

I say F*ck It..If they're not going to play Andre Smith at Tackle, then play him at Guard instead of Livings....He'd be a Mauler at G, and would no doubt help the inside running game. Hate to abandon the thought of playing him at Tackle this early, but he needs to be on the field, otherwise he will never get better. It worked wonders for guys like Robert Gallery (Bust at Tackle but surprisingly good at Guard) and Leonard Davis who as a #2 Overall pick in the 2001 draft was considered a bust, until he was moved to Guard, then to the Cowboys where he was a Pro Bowler.....

I don't know where they keep those stats but I didn't see him in there very much yet I continued to see Roland getting toasted

I say F*ck It..If they're not going to play Andre Smith at Tackle, then play him at Guard instead of Livings....He'd be a Mauler at G, and would no doubt help the inside running game. Hate to abandon the thought of playing him at Tackle this early, but he needs to be on the field, otherwise he will never get better. It worked wonders for guys like Robert Gallery (Bust at Tackle but surprisingly good at Guard) and Leonard Davis who as a #2 Overall pick in the 2001 draft was considered a bust, until he was moved to Guard, then to the Cowboys where he was a Pro Bowler.....

Whoa there! Good idea but you're asking the Bengals coaching staff to think outside the box. Not going to happen.

Whoa there! Good idea but you're asking the Bengals coaching staff to think outside the box. Not going to happen.

Well according to Marvin they are working him up at RG. That's why he was inactive two weeks ago, because he could only back up one spot, RT. And given that Bobbie isn't doing anything to change my mind that he's about done, I don't have a problem docking the Skin Zep at RG. Of course, that still leaves us with Rod Jones...err...Dennis Roland...at RT.

Well according to Marvin they are working him up at RG. That's why he was inactive two weeks ago, because he could only back up one spot, RT. And given that Bobbie isn't doing anything to change my mind that he's about done, I don't have a problem docking the Skin Zep at RG. Of course, that still leaves us with Rod Jones...err...Dennis Roland...at RT.

I think Collins has joined Simpson on waterboy duty. Has anyone even SEEN Collins to be sure he is alive?

I made my prediction last week that RG would be where Fat Andre ends up. I actually think Dre at RG would make Roland a better RT. Fat Bobbie is TOO slow.

Andre Smith played most of the second half, after they saw Roland get beat bad in the first half, Smith came in. I was listening to the game and watching it, so Lap said Andre is playing better then Roland, and they might as well let him play. He was the starter during some big drives.

Put Roland on the bench and start Andre, its time get him all the playing time, no more musical linemen.

That said Livings sucks, and needs to be pulled, and let Mathis play or let Stephens come in and play. Heck go out and bring in somebody, i dont care Livings is horrible.

I think Collins has joined Simpson on waterboy duty. Has anyone even SEEN Collins to be sure he is alive?

I made my prediction last week that RG would be where Fat Andre ends up. I actually think Dre at RG would make Roland a better RT. Fat Bobbie is TOO slow.

What's up with Collins anyhow? He's a better RT than Roland(who isn't?) and should at least be able to play Guard yet he's riding the pine every game.