Reds vs. Phillies

ArmyBengal

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitching wins in the playoffs. The 1990 Reds won the WS with great pitching.

The Reds of 2010 just don't have it.

Still a fun and enjoyable season. Good to see baseball back in Cincinnati.

Question for Volcom:

Why are Philadelphia fans so obnoxious?

Dude Philly just got 5 hits. And if are pitcher was throwing a no hitter at home in the playoffs I'd be going crazy to.

It was tongue in cheek. I was talking about the city as a whole. Football, baseball, booing Santa Claus, etc.

Congrats to the Phillies and their fans. yay.

Question for Volcom:

Dude Philly just got 5 hits. And if are pitcher was throwing a no hitter at home in the playoffs I'd be going crazy to.

It was tongue in cheek. I was talking about the city as a whole. Football, baseball, booing Santa Claus, etc.

Well dont live in the city of Philly im about 1 hour away, but the fans there are just crazy about there team. Before 4 years ago the Phillies were not very good for years, and it took them awhile to get wins under there belt. Honestly Phillies fans are not that bad.

As far as the Eagles go, i dont know im a Bengals fan however i do follow the Eagles in the NFC, but not sure about there fan base.

Its crazy i grew up all my life a Philly fan going to games all the time, but never got into the eagles. So when i was 4 years old i started following the Bengals, not even sure why probably liked there helmets back then lol, but never looked back since and im happy about it. Bengals might not have been very successful for awhile but i stuck with them and enjoy watching bengals games. I hope soon to make it out to Cinci to catch a Bengals game, it would be the first time i did, and i hope the wife i can.

Anyways good luck in game 2, its going to be tough Oswald has been great thus far. Man i just hope the Phillies get there bats going alittle better.

Question for Volcom:

Well dont live in the city of Philly im about 1 hour away, but the fans there are just crazy about there team. Before 4 years ago the Phillies were not very good for years, and it took them awhile to get wins under there belt. Honestly Phillies fans are not that bad.

As far as the Eagles go, i dont know im a Bengals fan however i do follow the Eagles in the NFC, but not sure about there fan base.

Its crazy i grew up all my life a Philly fan going to games all the time, but never got into the eagles. So when i was 4 years old i started following the Bengals, not even sure why probably liked there helmets back then lol, but never looked back since and im happy about it. Bengals might not have been very successful for awhile but i stuck with them and enjoy watching bengals games. I hope soon to make it out to Cinci to catch a Bengals game, it would be the first time i did, and i hope the wife i can.

Anyways good luck in game 2, its going to be tough Oswald has been great thus far. Man i just hope the Phillies get there bats going alittle better.

That's interesting. Being a Bengals fan is like bearing an albatross. I admire your taste and courage. Glad you're with us.

Question for Volcom:

That's interesting. Being a Bengals fan is like bearing an albatross. I admire your taste and courage. Glad you're with us.

Ive been around for too long now to look back, so i wont. Im with the Bengals through thick and thin, just like i am with the Phillies. The Phillies went through years of being very bad, but they worked there way out of it, so thats what im hoping the Bengals can do.

Its not like i hate the Reds, if the Phillies were not in the playoffs i would be cheering the Reds on.

Halladay was an absolute beast last night. Enough said.

I like our chances against Oswalt on Friday. We've hit him hard this season. Of course, he may have found some new inspiration as a pitcher now that he's not playing on a hopeless team, but at least he's a known entity to us.

If we can split in Philly, and take the series back to Cincy, then it's a big-time win for this team.

I agree Skyline, they just need to forget about yesterdays game and focus on Friday.

Go get the split in Philly and take it home for game 3.

They can still do this, but sadly I didn't expect them to beat the Phillies is a series to start with.

I'm hopeful but can honestly say that if they get knocked out, I won't be disappointed with the season.

Ok I'm off tonight got me a cold beer and I'm ready to see my Reds kick some ass. Forget Wednesday forget that you havnt done well in Philly. Its time to show the world what the Reds are all about!!! So strap in and hold on all you Red heads in Ohio, Ind, Ky and Az and over the big pond, its hammering time!!!