The ship is docking in Cincinnati

pcolabucfan

We should win this one comfortably. At home too. However, if that weren't the case then I wouldn't be surprised.

I feel that both teams are having growing pains, the jury is still out on Raheem Morris as our head coach, he was a excellent DB coach and I really don't like Olsen's conservative play calling, but we have tremendous talent on offense, we are unleashing LaGarret Blount this weekend he had some surprising downhill runs against the Steelers. heres to a good competitive game with no injuries

GO BUCS !!!

I am not usually one to boost of my team acumen and certainly after last weeks debacle have no right to crow but I think this is a major beatdown. Nothing against the Bucs but the Bengals are a better team and they are pissed about last week, they will take it out on the Bucs I am predicting 34-7 with the 7 points coming in garbage time.

I simply don't know what the hell the Bengals are right now, except lost in thier inability to figure out what they want to do.

The Bengals are the better team, playing at home, and trying to regain some form after last weeks game.

I think this game is more important to win outide of a simple "W", because if they lose, I will really think they are done.

I'm just trying to be realistic with this thought process of the team right now and they could go either way.

I can't shake the nagging feeling that this is the week the Bengals attempt to fix whatever is wrong with the Palmer/Ocho combo.....resulting in a too-rigid forced passing attack, a decisive loss, fresh finger pointing, and the first whiff of meltdown.

That's OK. I can't shake the nagging feeling that you've gone completely 'round the bend and are on the verge of a meltdown of your own.

My advice: visit your neighborhood dispensary and acquire some relaxation. The Bengals will make you and the rest of the Run Club happy Sunday. Tampa's got one of the worst run Ds in the league and offers the perfect opportunity for Benson and the o-line to get healthy. If they eliminate the turnovers and dumb penalties, they should win handily. Unfortunately, that's proven a big "if" in the early sledding.

My advice: visit your neighborhood dispensary and acquire some relaxation. The Bengals will make you and the rest of the Run Club happy Sunday. Tampa's got one of the worst run Ds in the league and offers the perfect opportunity for Benson and the o-line to get healthy.

You're assuming that Brat actually considers opponent tendencies and weaknesses when game planning. For all we know they'll come out, well, forcing the ball anywhere and everywhere. I'm personally looking forward to that 10 yard out pattern that Carson lobs into the flat for an INT return.

Hopefully Marvin kicks him in the ass if Brat doesn't call runs.

[i feel that both teams are having growing pains, the jury is still out on Raheem Morris as our head coach, he was a excellent DB coach and I really don't like Olsen's conservative play calling, but we have tremendous talent on offense, we are unleashing LaGarret Blount this weekend he had some surprising downhill runs against the Steelers. heres to a good competitive game with no injuries

We are releasing LaGarrete Blount!LOL! LaGarrete Blount are you kidding me.

[i feel that both teams are having growing pains, the jury is still out on Raheem Morris as our head coach, he was a excellent DB coach and I really don't like Olsen's conservative play calling, but we have tremendous talent on offense, we are unleashing LaGarret Blount this weekend he had some surprising downhill runs against the Steelers. heres to a good competitive game with no injuries

We are releasing LaGarret Blount!LOL! LaGarret Blount are you kidding me.

Well Levi Jones isn't on the team anymore to be a punching bag, so who is Blount going to punch in the face now?

We are releasing LaGarret Blount!LOL! LaGarret Blount are you kidding me.

Well Levi Jones isn't on the team anymore to be a punching bag, so who is Blount going to punch in the face now?

Hopefully not Keith Rivers last time he was hit with a sneak shot he was out for the year.

I can't shake the nagging feeling that this is the week the Bengals attempt to fix whatever is wrong with the Palmer/Ocho combo.....resulting in a too-rigid forced passing attack, a decisive loss, fresh finger pointing, and the first whiff of meltdown.

That's OK. I can't shake the nagging feeling that you've gone completely 'round the bend and are on the verge of a meltdown of your own.

Two weeks ago you were so drunk you couldn't see what was happening right infront of your face. Now you're out of rehab and feeling cocky, I guess. Well good for you.

Remember, just take it one day at a time.

My advice: visit your neighborhood dispensary and acquire some relaxation.

Why is your advice always so unneccessary? And for the record, this mornings buzz is courtesy of Black Domina. As the kids might say, it is the shiznit.

The Bengals will make you and the rest of the Run Club happy Sunday. Tampa's got one of the worst run Ds in the league and offers the perfect opportunity for Benson and the o-line to get healthy. If they eliminate the turnovers and dumb penalties, they should win handily.

So run the ball and win ugly or pass the ball and lose uglier. It hardly seems like much of a choice when you put it that way.

If this is what happens, then please fire Marvin right after the game.

Did you guys see the blurb on the official site about how they are trying to keep the sellout streak alive and Chad made a tweet that for the next 85 people to purchase at least 2 tickets, he would purchase 2 more for them ?? All 85 allotments of tickets were used. So Chad purchased an additional 170 tickets and gave them away.

Whatever anyone thinks, that's a pretty cool thing to do and he did stuff like this a lot last year...