Bengals vs Panthers Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

O-line is just gross right now run blocking. Hopefully we can wear the Panthers down.

Yeah any positive rushing yards are all Benson's effort and has very little to do with the blocking, or lack thereof.

Even on that TD run, he had to avoid 3 defenders in the backfield (looks like Livings is getting completely powned per the norm)

O-line is just gross right now run blocking. Hopefully we can wear the Panthers down.

Yeah any positive rushing yards are all Benson's effort and has very little to do with the blocking, or lack thereof.

Even on that TD run, he had to avoid 3 defenders in the backfield (looks like Livings is getting completely powned per the norm)

was Collins also blocking on left side that play?I'd hope so since hes such dominate run blocker(sarcasm)..genius glad Cedric scored but it was all him.

was Collins also blocking on left side that play?I'd hope so since hes such dominate run blocker(sarcasm)..genius glad Cedric scored but it was all him.

Didnt notice....But I do love them using Peko at FB

Cedric is motivated this week!

Didnt notice....But I do love them using Peko at FB

Oh no doubt, Peko at FB is a joy to see ^_^