Excuses

kenyon1977

So I've heard a lot from the few Steeler fans I associate with. Mainly we won the first game because Polomolu was out and Mendenhall was riding the pine.

So by that theory if hell freezes over and Santa Claus turns out to be real and they actually win tomorrow do we get to say that the only reason they won is because Odom, R Williams and Rivers are out?

You know that won't happen, those obnoxious, inbred, coal breathing, knuckle draggers won't see it that way.

Just Sayin :cheers:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a tough loss to swallow. The Bengals scored a defensive TD, then 14 points in the forth quarter and won by three. Naturally we as fans felt like that game slipped away from us. I don't mean to take credit away from Cin here, they got the job done and we didn't including the game winner TD toss with 17 seconds remaining. Pittsburgh hasn't lost since, this is a very different team now. Full confidence.

So the 2 defensive touchdowns the Steelers scored in the 4th quarter against Minnesota to get the win, should be considered by Vikings fans as letting the game slip away instead of giving your defense credit for playing 4 quarters instead of 3?

So the 2 defensive touchdowns the Steelers scored in the 4th quarter against Minnesota to get the win, should be considered by Vikings fans as letting the game slip away instead of giving your defense credit for playing 4 quarters instead of 3?

:lmao:

Don't you get it? The Steelers never get beat. They only beat themselves. And when they win in miracle 4th quarter fashion, it's because they had more heart.

This is not a double-standard either. It's science.

Hey man, the Bengals won, flat out. I'm not saying they were lucky, I'm not saying the didn't deserve it. As you said, they played a full 4 quarters. Any fan of any team who watched his squad blow an 11 point 4th quarter lead is gonna feel like they blew it, including you. If you say that's not true, then you're not being honest with yourself. During Cowhers run from 92' through 06' we blew an 11 point lead only once, that's why we feel like they gave it away. Just not used to seeing it.

The Vikes game? I'm sure they felt like they let it get away, and in many ways they did. That's football, sometimes you just can't get it done. In the fist game between us, the Steelers couldn't finish what they had done for three prior quarters, and yes, that was disappointing.

This game should be very interesting, and I'm excited to find out who the best team in the north is right now. I know where my money is going.

Hey man, the Bengals won, flat out. I'm not saying they were lucky, I'm not saying the didn't deserve it. As you said, they played a full 4 quarters. Any fan of any team who watched his squad blow an 11 point 4th quarter lead is gonna feel like they blew it, including you. If you say that's not true, then you're not being honest with yourself. During Cowhers run from 92' through 06' we blew an 11 point lead only once, that's why we feel like they gave it away. Just not used to seeing it.

The Vikes game? I'm sure they felt like they let it get away, and in many ways they did. That's football, sometimes you just can't get it done. In the fist game between us, the Steelers couldn't finish what they had done for three prior quarters, and yes, that was disappointing.

This game should be very interesting, and I'm excited to find out who the best team in the north is right now. I know where my money is going.

I don't know that the statements above are directed at you. Most Steelers fans refuse to give the Bengals credit for the first game just like until we beat the Ravens a second time, most of their fans refused to believe that the Bengals are a better team than them this year. It's just frustrating, I think, to most Bengals fans that our team is dismissed in such fashion.

As for myself, dismiss the Bengals all you want. When they win it will be that much sweeter.

I don't know that the statements above are directed at you. Most Steelers fans refuse to give the Bengals credit for the first game just like until we beat the Ravens a second time, most of their fans refused to believe that the Bengals are a better team than them this year. It's just frustrating, I think, to most Bengals fans that our team is dismissed in such fashion.

As for myself, dismiss the Bengals all you want. When they win it will be that much sweeter.

not directed to anyone in particular,

just stirring the pot for the game tomorrow, and Steeler fans are easily stirred, confused by words, unable to read a clock unless it has Mickey's hands on it, drip dry after a shower unless they were sober enough to bring their "Terrible Towel" home from the game, only understand football from what they have learned from playing Madden 96 on their Sega Genesis that they only have to make one more payment on and that bad boy will finally be theirs...

Pittsburgh is a better team with Palamaulo SP. No one with a brain can deny that. Would they have won with Troy? Who knows and who cares. They lost, end of story. This game we have a slew of injuries and they are healthy. If they win our season is not over and I guarantee I will not whine about our injuries. That's football. Every team has injuries. Thats why they have 53 players.

Pittsburgh is a better team with Palamaulo SP. No one with a brain can deny that. Would they have won with Troy? Who knows and who cares. They lost, end of story. This game we have a slew of injuries and they are healthy. If they win our season is not over and I guarantee I will not whine about our injuries. That's football. Every team has injuries. Thats why they have 53 players.

But there wont be no end to it if the Steelers win because that's just how it is. Steeler fans will keep rambling on how they beat us and they're better. And they'll act like the Bengals never beat the Steelers this season.

Well, you're from Pittsburgh...so I'm betting on malt liquor and lottery tickets.

LOL,

his sisters' abortion?

his mom's boob job?

his dad's truck payment?

:cheers:

Well, you're from Pittsburgh...so I'm betting on malt liquor and lottery tickets.

LOL,

his sisters' abortion?

his mom's boob job?

his dad's truck payment?

Or...

His sister's truck payment?

His mom's abortion?

His dad's boob job?

:)

LOL,

his sisters' abortion?

his mom's boob job?

his dad's truck payment?

Naw, his dad wrecked the truck to get the insurance money to make the truck payment.

That was a tough loss to swallow. The Bengals scored a defensive TD, then 14 points in the forth quarter and won by three. Naturally we as fans felt like that game slipped away from us. I don't mean to take credit away from Cin here, they got the job done and we didn't including the game winner TD toss with 17 seconds remaining. Pittsburgh hasn't lost since, this is a very different team now. Full confidence.

But u havnt beat anyone but Minn that's worth a crap Troll

Don't you get it? The Steelers never get beat. They only beat themselves. And when they win in miracle 4th quarter fashion, it's because they had more heart.

This week, my answer to all questions and comments regarding the Steelers and this game is "F**K em". Nuf said.

This week, my answer to all questions and comments regarding the Steelers and this game is "F**K em". Nuf said.

Don't expect them to came back today holding their hats in their hands. That kind of class eludes them. They would far prefer to come in pretending to be Bengals fans, but they did not expect the staff here to be all over their s**t. We did not allow them to infiltrate behind the lines. B)

yup, now they say we lost because Polaumao was out again, LOL, f**kin faggot queer p***y mother f**kers,

ho wmany did we have out including Benson?

f**k Pitts burgh, and f**k Tomlin and his stupid ass dick jockey Top Gun wanna be sun glasses. dumb s**t mother f**ker, it was shady outside, I guess he didn't want to see what was happening to his team,

Don't even start with the head and shoulders injury excuses.

We played without our starting LG (Evan Mathis), our starting TE (Reggie Kelly), his backup (Ben Utecht), our starting RB (Cedric Benson), a big play WR (Chris Henry), our starting DE (Antwan Odom), our starting OLB (Ketih Rivers), our starting SS (Roy Williams)...is there anythone I missed?

Oh yeah...and our #1 draft pick (#6 overall), the best OT in the draft last year, still hasn't even taken the field!

That's almost one-third of our starting lineup out with injury and we still beat their ass on their home-field!

Who Dey stealer bitches!