Steelers @ Broncos

Stripes

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hate seeing the steelers win but atleast we'll get underdog status again...Just would prefer cushion...

Could someone explain to me how Denver got to a 6-1 record? :blink:

Tipped Pass to Stokely >_< with some luck vs the patriots.

PS,Hopefully ortons play tonight they'll stop talking like he's a franchise QB who deserves 70million dollars.

Roethlisberger ain't looking that sharp.

Whole team looked terrible in the first half.....but if they can play like they did in the second half...the Bengals are in for a very very tough game.....Pgh has 4 D players out and to basically limit the Broncos to nothing....says they are going to come to fight....It will be a war!!!

Once again, the Steelers are going to get a ton a press about how they knocked off a Broncos team in Denver that only had one loss going into their game Monday night. They will heap praise upon them and make them big favorites to beat this rag tag, lucky ass Bengals team that no one believes in, and make them seem unbeatable.

Then the rag tag Bengals will take the series sweep on their home field and leave everyone still asking if this team is for real. Hell, I bet in a new episode of "Contender or Pretender ??" one of those asswipe analysts will still label them a pretender.

Nothing surprised me in that game...

Once again, the Steelers are going to get a ton a press about how they knocked off a Broncos team in Denver that only had one loss going into their game Monday night. They will heap praise upon them and make them big favorites to beat this rag tag, lucky ass Bengals team that no one believes in, and make them seem unbeatable.

Then the rag tag Bengals will take the series sweep on their home field and leave everyone still asking if this team is for real. Hell, I bet in a new episode of "Contender or Pretender ??" one of those asswipe analysts will still label them a pretender.

Yup. And you know who's loving it? The sports books. They made a killing on the Baltimore/Cincinnati game. They knew people still think the Bengals stink and the Ravens are great, so they installed Cincy as three-point dogs, didn't budge when 80%+ of the money went on Baltimore, and cleaned up.

I haven't seen a line yet this a.m. but I expect the Steelers to open as 7 to 9 point favorites.

Yup. And you know who's loving it? The sports books. They made a killing on the Baltimore/Cincinnati game. They knew people still think the Bengals stink and the Ravens are great, so they installed Cincy as three-point dogs, didn't budge when 80%+ of the money went on Baltimore, and cleaned up.

I haven't seen a line yet this a.m. but I expect the Steelers to open as 7 to 9 point favorites.

Which leads to the question, shouldn't anyone who is really paying attention to the Bengals be betting for them to cover every single spread? I know I've made money the last two weeks.

I think Bengal fans owe it to the local Cincinnati economy to bet on the Bengals for as long as Vegas continues to lack proper respect.

Sure, the Bengals may lose to Pittsburgh... stranger things have happened. But I'll bet dollars to doughnuts they cover the spread... whatever it happens to be.