Shane Graham spotting

agreen_112

I had to let you all know that I seen Shane Graham out partying last night. He was at a bar in Fairfield.

He's a grown man, he can do what he wants, but in my opinion, if you have a game as big as you do today you stay in and get as much rest as possible. If he sucks today you guys will know why.

Shayne is known to be out seen out and about on Saturday nights. It's just what he does. Hell I know I would need a few drinks, or at least a few sleeping pills, to actually fall asleep the night before game-day. But maybe that's just me....

But when you say partying, do you mean he was lining up shots and visibly intoxicated? Or was he just hanging out having a few?

I'll bet he wasn't out getting under age girls drunk, hiding pot in his shoes, getting a DUI, or waving a gun in public. You know... the kind of behavior good ol' Gizzle appreciates and defends.

I know Shane has been known to be out and about on Saturday nights but still today is a BIG game.

Don't be a tool shanks.. I've personally seen Shane do one of the above. I'll let you pick which one you think it is.

I'll bet he wasn't out getting under age girls drunk, hiding pot in his shoes, getting a DUI, or waving a gun in public. You know... the kind of behavior good ol' Gizzle appreciates and defends.

I know Shane has been known to be out and about on Saturday nights but still today is a BIG game.

Don't be a tool shanks.. I've personally seen Shane do one of the above. I'll let you pick which one you think it is.

I guess my whole point isn't whether he's involved in it as much as your willingness to pick and choose who you think should be held responsible.

You open a Shayne thread to openly criticize a man who was doing nothing illegal the night before a game... but were all too willing to defend again and again the likes of Chris Henry and Odell Thurman in the middle of their troubles when they were serving suspensions that really hurt the team.

Could you be any less consistent? Or do you just play favorites?

Oh wow i thought you meant Shayne got his period on game day, were all ok now!!!!

I gotta admit...when I first saw this thread title...the exact same thought process went through my head. I thought it was a cheap-shot at Opie 'only' being a girly-kicker.

Yeah, you really get to see who the married guys are. Same thing occurred to me. ;)

I've personally seen Shane do one of the above

Yeah, don't forget, agreen plays semi-pro ball, so he knows more than all of the rest of us combined, and has more personal contact with the players than ESPN

Thank God we have agreen here to clue us all in

I'm sensing sarcasm here. I know I know, it's a gift.

I've personally seen Shane do one of the above

Yeah, don't forget, agreen plays semi-pro ball, so he knows more than all of the rest of us combined, and has more personal contact with the players than ESPN

Thank God we have agreen here to clue us all in

I'm sensing sarcasm here. I know I know, it's a gift.

Given the <cough> subtilty of the statement, I am quite impressed with your gift, Pidge.

I had to let you all know that I seen Shane Graham out partying last night. He was at a bar in Fairfield.

He's a grown man, he can do what he wants, but in my opinion, if you have a game as big as you do today you stay in and get as much rest as possible. If he sucks today you guys will know why.

Seriously lame topic.